Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here's The New 20PHX

This brand new Phoenix model will be on display this week at the BASS Northern Open on the James River at Osborne Landing Thursday 8/3 and Friday 8/4. We also have a beautiful new 21PHX at the store. Give us a call at MARE of Aquia for more details at 540-657-1136. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Beautiful boat. And nobody will take better care of you than Richard and his team at Mare!

3. Member
    I want it

4. Member
    so whats difference between it and 920? phoenix hasn't even put this on their website or FB from what i can tell..or have they...good looking boat!

5. Member
    I wonder if it has hull changes. If you look under the trolling motor on both phx models the top cap is thicker. The stripe and pins don't come to a point, they are a continuous band that looks atleast 1" thicker. Wonder why that is?

6. Member
    20 PHX has the new designed "Slam" compartment latch system, the center tackle storage box is redesigned to include built in rod storage, new day box in front of driver's console, padded deck is standard, has a Lowrance HDS 12 Carbon in the console and a HDS Carbon 9 at the bow, the hull did change a little for performance and comfort. Beautiful boat!

7. Member
    so which on is faster? 920 or 20? if they changed hull id expect the 20 and I know its faster than the ranger 520 right?

8. Member
    Since the phx is supposed to be a big water model I'd imagine it would be slightly slower than the 920.

Anyone know roughly how much more the phx costs than the pro xp?

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I will take a one in 2020 unless someone wants a very expensive 919
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

The XP is probably going to be a tad faster than the PHX
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

11. Member
    Not sure of speeds yet no one has run one. This is truly the first one, with the hull change it should provide a little extra lift hopefully matching or close to the speeds of the 920. Planning to break in and run after displaying it at the Open, I'm sure the proud owner will follow with some post. Where we are everyone carries plenty of fuel and in the past the 920 has been a little quicker than the Z520C. Excited about putting it in and taking it for a ride!

Sweet!!!

13. idbefishing
    Wow. It has been a while since I've been on this board and checking out these new boats. Looks like a whole lot of changes to the top cap design/layout. I like the water channels and the high lips around the boxes. Do they still have the little day boxes on the step? Better insulated cooler yet?

14. Member
    I believe the cost of the phx option for the 920 is a little more $$ then it is for the 921 phx... from what I have heard. Wonder if the phx version of either boats is worth it for the big water.

Richard, take my 721 + $5,000. I'll be there Monday to pickup. On Tuesday probably get a divorce. Would love to have it.

16. Banned
    i never realized how tall the rails are

17. Member
    The rails on the pro xp are pretty tall to start with. Taller than my Ranger.
    So the 20 phx is going to cost as much if not more than a Ranger cup 520 that comes with pretty much standard equipment plus blades?

18. Member
    I really like that! Awesome boat.
    Trevor

2022 Phoenix 721 Mercury 250 Pro XS

20. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    A definite beauty. I know 921 phx' are equal to the 921 xp in speed...with a sho, that is.
    Curious about 920 phx. I just can't see it matching the 920 xp.
    BTW...What's the red thing on starboard Blade?

I may be in the market...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast