Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any update on the silver domed decals?...I haven't seen a shipping notice.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Any update on the silver domed decals?...I haven't seen a shipping notice.
    We are still waiting for them to arrive - apparently delayed from the vendor. We have many orders for these that will ship out the day they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    We are still waiting for them to arrive - apparently delayed from the vendor. We have many orders for these that will ship out the day they arrive.
    Why did this not surprise me...
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Why did this not surprise me...
    If you'd like, we can refund your order and you can re-order when they arrive. I have written confirmation from the Vendor that they would arrive on 8/22 - they did not. They offered to cancel the order if I wanted - but I did not think that would get them here any faster! Waiting for the revised delivery date. As they say, no good deed goes unpunished.

5. Member
    I would still like a pair of the Outlaw Domed decals!
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

6. Member
    I have time to wait for them since I am taking my boat to Toledo fiberglass to have Gorilla hull put on it next week and they will have it for a month. Just let me know what I need to do?
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by firemech048 View Post
    I would still like a pair of the Outlaw Domed decals!
    Still waiting for a quote from the vendor.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Silver GAMBLER decals have shipped from our vendor to us. We will ship out as soon as they arrive.

9. Member
    Ok cool. I am ready to purchase as soon as you get me a price. Thanks!

10. BBC SPONSOR
    The silver GAMBLER decals arrived yesterday - all open orders shipped on Tuesday.

Gambler Bass Boats

11. Member
    Any update on the Outlaw decals?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12