How much carpet?

1999 javelin renegade 20 , I measured from back of splashwell to bow 20ft I think it's considered a 19 footer. So 8ft wide by what?

2. Member
    Add about 5 feet. Just in case you make a few mistakes.

3. Member
    Measure length of carpet from front to back and if your back deck carpet folds down behind the seats,include that too.Then add five feet. If the verticle area under your console/s are carpeted,then add an additional six ft. It sounds like a lot of extra but you'll need it cover the rolls around the deck lids and to keep the grain going the same way. Also,before you cut the carpet,figure out which way you want the grain to run and mark arrows on the back of the carpet to keep it oriented.

4. Member
    25-30 foot
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

5. Member
    Thanks to all

6. Member
    This old boat is not in best of conditions, will sell in the spring. I don't need a premium grade carpet. But I do need name of place to order it through, thanks

7. Member
    Bassboatseats.com I think you can also get a BBC discount if you use the code.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

8. Member
    thanks

9. Member
    Bassboatseats has glue also, how much do we need? Looks like about a 1/2 gal

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Generator View Post
    How do I get the code, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quixtr View Post
    1999 javelin renegade 20 , I measured from back of splashwell to bow 20ft I think it's considered a 19 footer. So 8ft wide by what?
    A Renegade 20 is 19'-10'' . I ordered 25' but I'm not done yet so still not sure if I have enough. I did screw up on a piece that cost me about a foot worth so we shall see.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by quixtr View Post
    How do I get the code, thanks
    BBC or BBC10
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    Measure length of carpet from front to back and if your back deck carpet folds down behind the seats,include that too.Then add five feet. If the verticle area under your console/s are carpeted,then add an additional six ft. It sounds like a lot of extra but you'll need it cover the rolls around the deck lids and to keep the grain going the same way. Also,before you cut the carpet,figure out which way you want the grain to run and mark arrows on the back of the carpet to keep it oriented.

Sent u a pm

14. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Generator View Post
    Crap carpet compared to Syntec, syntec is what basscat uses..spend little extra get Syntec.. best carpet out there IMO... I have a whole roll of Bass Boat seats 24 oz carpet here...ask me why I still have it...doesn't compare to Syntec.

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Crap carpet compared to Syntec, syntec is what basscat uses..spend little extra get Syntec.. best carpet out there IMO... I have a whole roll of Bass Boat seats 24 oz carpet here...ask me why I still have it...doesn't compare to Syntec.
    I would have to agree, I'm not a fan of the Bass Boat Seats carpet I have. I like the carpet Skeeter uses as I have not seen new BCB carpet.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I would have to agree, I'm not a fan of the Bass Boat Seats carpet I have. I like the carpet Skeeter uses as I have not seen new BCB carpet.
    Most of the "big name" bass boat manufactures use Syntec.

If you do it right you do under the console and up the side walls on the floor and in the compartments as well. 30 yards if you do it with no mistakes..

18. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bass View Post
    If you do it right you do under the console and up the side walls on the floor and in the compartments as well. 30 yards if you do it with no mistakes..
    think you mean 30 feet, 30 yards would be 90 feet of carpet.