X19 about to hit the market

Hey guys, I have a 2011 X19 that I am about to put for sale if anyone is interested. Thought i would post here for first shot. I bought the boat from Chris Totty back in the spring and just dont have the time to use it. My wife and I are considering building a house so just looking to free the cash up to purchase land. Details are: 2011 X19 with 150 Yamaha 4 stroke with little over 100 hours on it, runs like a top with speeds around 60mph light tournament loaded by myself. 55mph range with 2 people loaded. Removable dual console. 6" Hydraulic Jack Plate with extender plate. I added new Humminbird Helix 9 G2 with Megascan SI/DI/Sonar/GPS at dash and a Humminbird Helix 9 G2 DI/Sonar/GPS unit at bow. 70lb digital Tour Guide trolling motor. No major scratches. Comes with 2 sit down fising seats and cover. Still book for over 30K with all accessories. Asking $25,000. Located in north Alabama Please call or text 256-635-8722 for more info or pics. Thanks

Did you list it with Al?

3. Member
    I haven't listed it anywhere yet. Sorry for not knowing but who is Al?

Quote Originally Posted by Jstutts7 View Post
    I haven't listed it anywhere yet. Sorry for not knowing but who is Al?
    AL is the head cheese of BBC.

5. Member
    I didn't know Chris sold his boat.

I wish you could link people on forums like you do in Facebook.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

6. Member
    Thanks for clearing up who Al is. If anyone wants to buy it i will be glad to pay the fees for listing it just save me the trouble of listing it.

Man, I wish it had a 200 on it. I would come see it tomorrow!

8. Member
    Don't let that scare you. It will run 60 and takes off like a bullet with the hydraulic jackplate and extension plate. Trust me with long term dependability and gas mileage you don't want to trade that for a few mph