Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro1302 View Post
    here's mine, i just got it a couple of weeks ago.i just love getting a boat that didn't cost me anything but gas..lol but sanders is gonna get some next week to finish it .this boat was lucky to get into my hands.it will get a new lease on life and help push for more storms up in central fl nAttachment 1478
    There is another Storm in Central FL just north of Ocala and this one runs mid 80's.

DSCN0114.jpg

Speed Kills, Drive Ranger & Live Forever

love it ! can't wait to start the rehab on mine. counting the days, next sat it will be dropped off.now i don't know if i wanna full deck it or keep it classic .no carpet or carpet .mind is racing!! thanks sanders for bull shitting with me. beeen dieing for one of these boats since i rode in don brocks when i was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro1302 View Post
    love it ! can't wait to start the rehab on mine. counting the days, next sat it will be dropped off.now i don't know if i wanna full deck it or keep it classic .no carpet or carpet .mind is racing!! thanks sanders for bull shitting with me. beeen dieing for one of these boats since i rode in don brocks when i was a kid.
    I don't think I will own another with carpet. I am finishing my carpet up this week and its such a hassle. My next will either come with or have Non-Skid added it to. So much nicer and less up keep in my opinion. I think the application would be a bit easier as well and about the same price.

What kind of lids do you have on yours? Flushed mounted aluminum or the wood ones that are raised? I think the problem with the flush mounted aluminum ones is the gap they allow for the carpet allows the lid to flop around if you put non-skid down.

What year is your Storm? Looks like there is a newer Merc on it from the one pic. I wish someone would give me a Storm. Nice boat. You will enjoy it.

Speed Kills, Drive Ranger & Live Forever

It's a 82 flushed wood wasn't given to me traded a 93 fox body for it I want non skid want to sell 225 and a 2.5 on it nothing sounds Luke a 2.5 offshore this boat has 80+ in it just needs to be set up right

6. Member
    photo.jpg

Cleaned and waxed......leaving for Lake O in the morning for 4 days of fishing.......

7. Member
    What kind of lids do you have on yours? Flushed mounted aluminum or the wood ones that are raised? I think the problem with the flush mounted aluminum ones is the gap they allow for the carpet allows the lid to flop around if you put non-skid down.
    The aluminum ones can be made without the extra gap if they will be done in nonskid. If you can imagine it, we can probably do it.

Its on sanders one more week. Lol

Damm auto text! maybe I shouldn't be texting at 75mph... lol sanders call me when you have some free time. I am still up in the air about what I want to do. This is like building a new one. Hell we may just strip it and build a 2012 old school .. Maybe not I been waiting 30yrs to get one of these I only have like 4 hrs seat time in it and had to go back on the road.when I get home I'm gonna bring it to u and have to wait longer lol gonna run the shit out of it thuresday to sat morning lol

10. Member
    A couple after the first year since rebuild..... Damn Jeffro.... that sucks.... just fix it! And yes, it can be fixed better than new.....Storm pics 016.jpgStorm pics 001.jpgStorm pics 005.jpgStorm pics 007.jpgStorm pics 020.jpg
    86 Storm 206 \"Gold Rush\" Merc 150 Opti ( Restored )

98 Baja 12\' Cat ( No Name yet... ) - Merc 70 SS

07 Avalon 22 CT Fish FNF Pontoon - Merc 60 4 Stroke

Blazer Bass & Bay Boat Dealer
    Mercury Outboards Sales & Service

Hey I owe you some money for that filter your guy put on I think we found another boat waiting on the deal to be struck may have a newer one sander s taking care of me I'll be back in town around the 11th I'll bring u some cash for the Merc filter

12. Banned
    This is my mothers 1988 Storm...This is a older picture taken this Summer...The boat currently has dual powerpoles now....I will try and get new pictures when I go down to Okeechobee to see her this week coming up...

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blckshp55 View Post
    photo.jpg

Cleaned and waxed......leaving for Lake O in the morning for 4 days of fishing.......
    This is Beautiful!!! My mother owns my step dads old 1988 Storm with Dual powerpoles,6inch jackplate, 2009 E-tech 150 :) and my step dad missed OWNING the Storm so much he went out and Bought a 1992 Storm with a 225 Merc a few days ago from a lady that her husband passed away... the boat is in MINT condition...He also has a 2006 Ranger he is going to take the dual power poles and Humminbird electronics off of an put it all on the Storm then sell the Ranger " Dont get me wrong Ranger boats are AWSOME! " They live in Okeechobee close to J&S fish camp I live an 1 1/2 north I might be going down there this week to hang out with Randall Tharp. So I will take pictures then....

14. Banned
    Here's the 1992 Storm my Step Dad just picked up a few days ago..Its Really nice!!! BTW my mother sent me these pictures this morning :)

Last edited by Tysdad2010; 11-24-2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Double Post...

15. Banned
    Im so sorry I totally forgot to get new pictures of my mothers boat but I did manage to take a picture of her driving to our fishing spot on Okeechobee Friday :)

Awesome looking older Storms your family has there. Looks like a custom transom plate on your moms to prevent backwash coming off plane. Would like to see more pics of that! What kind of speeds are they seeing with each boat?

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfouraker View Post
    Awesome looking older Storms your family has there. Looks like a custom transom plate on your moms to prevent backwash coming off plane. Would like to see more pics of that! What kind of speeds are they seeing with each boat?
    Thanks!

Well this 1989 Storm that my mom has now is my step dads old boat from when he use to fish tournaments all over and he ended up adding all the electronics,powerpoles,jackplate and redoing the carpet and seats... and he did that back plate for when you slow down most of the water doesnt come onto the boat it holds some of it out because these Storms sit so low in the water...But this 1989 is seeing about 50-55MPH wiith me and my mother in it...

As for the Green 1992 Storm...My step dad just got it a week or so ago and the guy he got it from didnt have it setup right....It doesnt have jackplate and the prop is wack lol...The hole shot SUCKS....He has had it up to 61 so far and he is not one to trim it out and hammer it so I will never really know how fast it will go...But he does have a new Atlas 6inch jackplate he is about to put on th2 92 and see if that will make a difference if not then he will start changing out props...

18. Member
    2005 22' Tourn. 225 Optimax, About to repower with 250 HO.
    currently does 64mph.DSCN1793.jpgDSCN1794.jpgDSCN1796.jpgStorm Purchase (2).jpgDSCN1795.jpg

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StormSal View Post
    2005 22' Tourn. 225 Optimax, About to repower with 250 HO.
    currently does 64mph.DSCN1793.jpgDSCN1794.jpgDSCN1796.jpgStorm Purchase (2).jpgDSCN1795.jpg

looks good!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast