News Mattis Issues New Orders To Military, What’s Under “Full Review” Has Liberals S

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

2. Member
    I love it.

3. Member
    I love it.

4. Member
    I think they should discharge non- deployable soldiers but I will believe it when I see it.... 1st off, more than likely they will have to pay them a disability check anyway...Second, as most commanders and leadership will tell you Strength briefings can make or break a career...and it had been that way for the 20+ years I served... I remember sitting in my first Brigade staff meeting as a 1SG and watching a Full bird Colonel tear a large group of Captains a new azz because their strength numbers have dropped....So it is a no win situation for leadership.... The last 17 years or so of wars has weeded out alot of non deployables at the mobilization sites...In 2004 I watched an entire Kentucky National guard Company become non deployable because of dental issues....and that is no BS.....and that is part of the reason the Pentagon came up with low cost dental for National Guard and Reserve troops....
    As far as the required sensitivity training.....Every time someone steps on their dick and pulls a dumb azz move they pull out some type of training to "Educate" the troops.....Do you really think that will change in a big way??...It sounds good to me, and looks good on paper but the first time they face a lawsuit all the posturing will be right out the window...That is why they give the training and make you sign that you had it...Because when it becomes your turn to step on your dick they can say.."Private Snuffy had the training and was warned,,It's on him".....Hell, they pull the same crap on my civilian job.......

5. Member
    Too much bullcrap stacked a mile high in government policies for that. It's not happening and Mattis knows it. I recall back after the Gulf War some Marine General saying no more married recruits because that was a distraction...lasted maybe a month.

The only way that's going down is if you bring back the draft. Our force is a cross section of our society.

I can't imagine how much BS these poor kids go through now that's unnecessary. I retired 22 years ago and, at least the Corps, was pretty well insulated from all the PC crap. I would lose my mind if I were on active duty now I'm quite sure! The FMF used to be pretty nuts and bolts.
    Last edited by XpressJeff; 07-30-2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Fat fingers
    Old Retarded Jarhead
    Master Sergeant of Marines (Retired)

7. Member
    Maybe we'll get lucky and Mathis separates the males from the females in recruit training, I bet that would really cause a stir??

8. Member
    The PC police will battle it every step of the way. They are turning the military into a social experiment what with paying millions for people to have sex change operations. What a bunch of crap!

9. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    My son is a Capt. In the Army and I can't believe the kind of BS he is subjected to. My service experiences during Vietnam Nam were lots different. My how things have changed.

I love it and hope it becomes a reality.
    FREEDOM IS NOT FREE-SOMEONE PAID.

11. Member
    The only sensitivity training I had was how to kill my enemies, and to respect my superiors and of course following orders!

12. Member
    Most of my 8 year military career(1959-1967) was spent as a Drill Sgt. What the hell is sensitivity training ?????