Wifish dragonfly 5pro and android 7.1 1

I haven't messed with Wi-Fi in a while, but decided to connect today.. Downloaded app on my new phone and couldn't never get it to connect.. Kept saying password maybe incorrect.. And it wasn't, I even redid passphrase and everything, still nothing.. I rebooted the whole system a few weeks ago, maybe that had something to Sopwith it.. .. This phone is android 7.1.1.. Any ideas or work around?
    I Believe in Catch & Release...
    Only when I don't have Witnesses..

2. Member
    Cone to think about it.. I haven't updated it in over a year... I wonder if that maybe it... Hmm

3. Member
    So many variables.
    1. Password case sensitive?
    2. (upon Google Play Store app review) is your mobile data turned off to get a connection?

4. Member
    Try turning the Wifi security off on the Dragonfly. That way you don't have worry about the password. Also, shouldn't matter, but update Dragonfly software while you're at it.

5. Member
    Yeah.. Password was dead on.. And I tried with data off and on as well... I was fixing to turn the units security to none and try it, but mosquito's were fixing to carry me off. I will update it later today or tomorrow. . I'm sure that's all it is... Love the dragonfly unit.. So much more detailed then my Garmin...

6. Member
    You might also try reinstalling the WiFish app.