Pedal Recess Tool Holder?

My 2016 618 Pro doesn't have a tool holder in the front of the trolling motor pedal recess. Is it supposed to have one? I would like to have one with a stainless cup holder to match the others on the boat. Anyone know where to get one?

My 17 doesn't either. I thought maybe it's because I've got a factory gimble mount there.
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

3. Member
    Call or email Tim at Phoenix. It's expensive. I decided I could walk a few feet to the console.

Quote Originally Posted by Dock Holiday View Post
    My 2016 618 Pro doesn't have a tool holder in the front of the trolling motor pedal recess. Is it supposed to have one? I would like to have one with a stainless cup holder to match the others on the boat. Anyone know where to get one?
    My 618 was ordered with a bow panel bracket to mount the graph forward of the recess for the trolling motor pedal; however, my boat was delivered with a polymer style bracket mount that eliminated the tool holder. I returned the mount and Tim sent me a tool holder. I then bought a panel mount which allowed me to mount an HDS12 on the bow panel and have my tool holder.
    Last edited by alabamaphoenix; 07-29-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: picture added

Quote Originally Posted by alabamaphoenix View Post
    My 618 was ordered with a bow panel bracket to mount the graph forward of the recess for the trolling motor pedal; however, my boat was delivered with a polymer style bracket mount that eliminated the tool holder. I returned the mount and Tim sent me a tool holder. I then bought a panel mount which allowed me to mount an HDS12 on the bow panel and have my tool holder.
    Where's your trolling motor?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    here is one my buddy designed and had Chris Bailey make it for him...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DREWTICK; 07-30-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Where's your trolling motor?
    I ordered it without a trolling motor. I planned on an Ulterra, but the factory didn't do those. After I read and saw the problems with the Ulterra at the time, I went with a conventional cable steer motor.

8. Member
    The front tool holder on my 819 is kinda shallow and I fear the needle-nose pliers will dink the gel coat because the bottom out.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    The front tool holder on my 819 is kinda shallow and I fear the needle-nose pliers will dink the gel coat because the bottom out.
    This does happen, That custom tool holder is awesome!
    Shawn.D
    2015 Phoenix 618pro w/ 150 Evinrude Etec HO

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    Maybe add some grip tape or clear film to the bottom of the well for protection in that area