Image Interpretation

Last week I had the opportunity to use my new 3D module. I'm having difficulty interpreting what I'm seeing on the screen. I have the screen divided into 3 sections, the chart, 3D and down scan. My issue, besides getting the fish to bite, is wondering why I don't see the fish 3D screen that I see on the downscan screen. I know one image is 3D and the other is 2D but I would think I should see some type of confirmation of the fish I see on the down scan screen that I see on the 3D screen. Take a look and tell me what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LikeToFish; 07-28-2017 at 09:18 PM.

2. Member
    ok, how do I make the pics larger?

3. Member

4. Member
    You need to set the 3D target sensitivity to suit the water conditions - mine is set to auto -80. This removes the air bubbles from the boat and the small returns.

you are better off viewing side scan and 3D view in a split screen view to see what fish look like in the 3D view.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    You need to set the 3D target sensitivity to suit the water conditions - mine is set to auto -80. This removes the air bubbles from the boat and the small returns.

you are better off viewing side scan and 3D view in a split screen view to see what fish look like in the 3D view.
    Thanks for your comment. I'll give that a try next time.