what Guntersville ramp?

I will be at Weiss all next week but planning on hitting up G for a day. Can someone recommend a good ramp for me? Coming through ft payne or maybe a bit south. So something on the east side. I'm open to any fishing advise as well.

If you stay on that side of the lake you can drive south to the South Sauty ramp....plenty of parking but don't know about security. If you cross the bridge into Scottsboro you can launch at Jackson County Park in Scottsboro or go to Goose Pond, both are safe places to launch. You can also get a good lunch at Goose Pond.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

South Sauty ramp is good and well light never had any problems there and you can get a good lunch at the restaurant across the bridge.

4. Member
    Ended up going to Goose pond. Restaurant wasn't open on Tuesday.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Ended up going to Goose pond. Restaurant wasn't open on Tuesday.
    Yes they are closed early week. I was there Tuesday. How's it going on Weiss?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    Yes they are closed early week. I was there Tuesday. How's it going on Weiss?
    Great vacation. Fishing was tough. No topwater bites and one dock bite that I missed. Highlight was my wife hooked up with a giant on a ned rig. Line snapped just as I went to grab it. The big one always gets away.