Dumb Trailer question

My 2002 tandem trailer is squeeking bad this year. Where do i need to lubricate.... Sorry i just know i can get an answer here and get the job done easier and faster if i ask. Older i get the easier it is to ask...

I believe the first step is to identify where exactly the squeaking is coming from.

Axle?
    Springs?
    Wheel hubs?

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

3. Member
    Hmm, you might need to try process of elimination is about the best. I would go with hubs first, after a trip, feel the hubs, if they are very hot, you need to oil/repack those, then on next trip if you still hear, you have taken hubs out of equation and need to move onto axle, check to see if you see any possible alignment issues, any wobble in wheels when you free spin them, also if brakes are disengaging completely ass well, resolve those and lastly the springs, check to see if they are loose or if you see any issues with the bearings where they connect to the trailer......Good Luck....
    Dwight B
    Semper Fi
    2023 Ranger Z520R, Merc 250HP Pro XS,
    Lowrance HDS LIVE 12 Console and Bow Active Target, Dual 8ft Blade Series Power Poles,
    TH-Marine Atlas Jack Plate's 10" Setback

I believe it to be springs. How you lube them?

5. Member
    I had a 2000 522 trailer and it was the spring bolts, off set spacers and shims that were worn out. You can get at any trailer place. Pretty good job putting them on.

6. Member
    Check your shackles to see if they have went from round to oval (spring hangers).
    2016 Z520 - Mercury 250 ProXS - Bravo 1 XS