1994 Promax 200 0D935308.

Currently going through the electrical side trying to figure out why my motor is down on power and runs rough. It Ohms out per spec in the manual, no obviously burnt windings but they are dark colored. I clipped off the bullet connectors and the yellow wires show signs of corrosion. Moreover, after I crank the motor, voltage stays around 13.2-13.4 at idle. Per the manual, when reved to 1000 RPMs, I'm supposed to see it level out to 14.5 volts. I have to rev it to at least 1500-2000 before this occurs. When I bring it back down to 1000, it will stay steady at 14.3-14.5. Finally, I did the test where you pull the kill switch, crank for 20 seconds to discharge the battery and then start the motor after replacing the lanyard. It's supposed to come up to 14.5 volts at idle but didn't. It maintained 13.2. Again, had to rev to 1500 before I saw a voltage increase. I will say that it is a brand new battery and still was cranking great at the 20 second mark so I don't believe it was discharged significantly prior to starting.