Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up Oklahoma fishing buddy

Hey guys I'm near Tulsa ok. And I have a boat and just looking for some experienced fishing guys that would like to get out there and fish. I have a Jon boat decked out, holler at me if you are interested in going. Or I can tag along the way!

2. Member
    Nobody? Dang!

3. Banned
    What part of Oklahoma?

4. Member
    If hooknreel is who I think it is, we all 3 went to the same HS.

5. Banned
    That would be cool. If you didn't fish much when in H.S. I probably don't remember them anyway. I can think of about ten people names I graduated with out of a class of over 400.

No location in profile is why no one responded could be down the road or hours away.

I'm in OKC or I'd take you up on the offer, pay for gas and beer would be on me!

7. Member
    My name is Scott. Who are you all? I grew up in bartlesville area for 17 years didnt go to the highschool though went home school so I could take care of my Mom.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk06 View Post
    I'm in OKC or I'd take you up on the offer, pay for gas and beer would be on me!
    That would be sweet but I bass fish gotta stay focused afew beers and in gone! Haha

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    That would be cool. If you didn't fish much when in H.S. I probably don't remember them anyway. I can think of about ten people names I graduated with out of a class of over 400.

No location in profile is why no one responded could be down the road or hours away.
    I'll get right on that

10. Banned
    Nevermind I finally noticed your location duh sorry I'm a little slow some times. I'm working six days a week and spending the seventh with my better half. Things slow down to where I can hit the water again and I'll send you a pm. Always looking for someone to fish with my lady is becoming a very fair weather fisherman so I go alone alot.
    Last edited by jarhead175; 07-27-2017 at 05:48 PM.

11. Member
    Nevermind I finally noticed your location duh sorry I'm a little slow some times. I'm working six days a week and spending the seventh with my better half. Things slow down to where I can hit the water again and I'll send you a pm. Always looking for someone to fish with my lady is becoming a very fair weather fisherman so I go alone alot.
    It's cool no worries. Sounds good man! Add me on Facebook too if you want just type my name and last name and you with see me and my fiance fishing in the picture

12. Banned
    I'm not on Facebook closed it. If your looking for a good group to fish with to learn new lakes their is a his and hers club in Tulsa that is great to fish with. We fished with them last season and will again when my lady is done with her next degree. They fish Sundays, local lakes, and have social events for members.

13. Member
    Hey, I am in Tulsa and we fish a lot. Heading to New York this next week but when I get back let's meet up.
    Sean Fullerton

~~2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited~~
    Yamaha SHO 250
    Helix 12
    Mega 360
    MegaLive
    Raptors

https://www.youtube.com/ruggedoutdoors

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InseineFishing View Post
    Hey, I am in Tulsa and we fish a lot. Heading to New York this next week but when I get back let's meet up.
    Sweet. I'll send you a message of my number u can text me. Are you the creator of Inseine fishing? Dude I used your jigs and loved them!! Need to get some more

15. Member
    I'm not on Facebook closed it. If your looking for a good group to fish with to learn new lakes their is a his and hers club in Tulsa that is great to fish with. We fished with them last season and will again when my lady is done with her next degree. They fish Sundays, local lakes, and have social events for members.
    I didn't know there was a his and hers fishing club.. that's awesome. Is there a website or contact info you can provide? What local lakes do they fish? Thanks in advance
    Ranger 205dvs 225opti

16. Banned

17. Banned
    Jason powers and his wife run it. If you go on Basszone and make a post he will reply I can't find his number.

18. Member
    Bump

19. Member
    Hey Hooknreel, where is that thread where you wanted a fishing report for Keystone? I can'tfind it anywhere. Maybe on a diff forum? PM me if you don't want to say in the open forum.
    Need a new bow step pad for your boat? Do what I did!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=712307

Are your boat seats trashed? Fix them yourself and save $1000!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=754944

20. Member
    Biggest reason I made this post is because both my best friends moved and it's hard to find people that are avid bass fishermen like I am, sounds cheesy yes. But thought I would take a shot in the dark lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast