Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I have been struggling during the day, but catchimg a bunch at night. Where the hell.arr all of the smallmouth I am catching at night hanging out during the daytime. They are hell on spinnerbait blades. I loose a blade or 2 evry night it seems.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I have been struggling during the day, but catchimg a bunch at night. Where the hell.arr all of the smallmouth I am catching at night hanging out during the daytime. They are hell on spinnerbait blades. I loose a blade or 2 evry night it seems.
    Thant is a good problem to have. I will replace blades all night long.

What is the name of the tackle shop that you can purchase electronics and does the installs & setups on your boat in the Ky Lake area?

4. Member
    Precision sonar he is a board sponsor www.precisionsonar.come

Thanks

6. Member
    Hi-tech outdoors Draffenville

OK. Anyone know if precision sonar is still in business? Tried to send an email & got a unable to deliver message back.

Its called hi-tech now but send randy a pm.

http://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=20647
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybob View Post
    What is the name of the tackle shop that you can purchase electronics and does the installs & setups on your boat in the Ky Lake area?
    Jet a Marina can take care of that for you.

10. Member
    hitecoutdoors.com

Ask for Matt

11. Banned
    Came across the bridge yesterday at Paris Landing around 12 30 ....looked both ways ....not a boat on a ledge in sight on a Saturday ???

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    Came across the bridge yesterday at Paris Landing around 12 30 ....looked both ways ....not a boat on a ledge in sight on a Saturday ???
    Waisting ur time if you are setting on a ledge right now, o you might find a few but very few deeper than 12 foot.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Waisting ur time if you are setting on a ledge right now, o you might find a few but very few deeper than 12 foot.
    Things are still tough but have picked up a little bit for us in the past couple weeks. Came up with 14 lbs in our tourney last weekend which was good enough for 6th out of nearly 40 boats, so things are still far from good. This heat wave isn't going to help any, but I echo Rodney that there's no sense in camping on a ledge all day. They aren't there anymore.

14. Member
    The lakes are always less crowded this time of the year. Some people go back to school, the tourist season is slowing down drastically, and hunting seasons are starting in most areas.
    My Username on Archerytalk.com is "LBL Rec Area"

15. Banned
    Heard from a pretty good source some worm called Ultimate Stand Up Worm??? Is producing some pretty good sacks around New Johnsonville area ...never heard of this worm but 1st Stop in Waverly can't keep them in stock . But this is hear say 2nd info as of this week after asking a few friends about what I posted earlier above ^^^

16. Member
    Club tourney today Produced 2. 3 fish limit sacks over 13#. All fish caught south of jville in the same hole on a bull shad with an 8.1 big fish

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    Heard from a pretty good source some worm called Ultimate Stand Up Worm??? Is producing some pretty good sacks around New Johnsonville area ...never heard of this worm but 1st Stop in Waverly can't keep them in stock . But this is hear say 2nd info as of this week after asking a few friends about what I posted earlier above ^^^

You heard correct. A lot of winning bags are coming off the Ultimate Stand Up Worm made by Todd Ruth. He also makes The Ultimate Swimbait.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    You heard correct. A lot of winning bags are coming off the Ultimate Stand Up Worm made by Todd Ruth. He also makes The Ultimate Swimbait.
    Interesting video on their Facebook page from some guy named Zach Leeper:

https://www.facebook.com/theultimateswimbaitseries/

19. Member
    So what all is working? Haven't been down in about a month and I will be down Saturday. Should I be junk fishing in the bays or out on a ledge?

20. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Waste of time on the ledge right now.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast