Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1991 Sprint 286 Pro Tournament Wiring Diagram

Hey all! Just wanted to share a photo of the wiring diagram that is under my aft hatch. Maybe someday it will help someone out!

If anyone wants the original picture at the higher resolution please follow the link below to the original picture.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vU3...w?usp=drivesdk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tS1...w?usp=drivesdk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yAe...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by TNFLYINGRIZZLY; 05-05-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Updated links to pics

2. Member
    I'd like to get a copy of this as well dustinsmith@cgsblueflame.com

Hello everyone! I just wanted to appologize to the good people asking for a copy of the original. I have been in and out here lately with work keeping me very busy. So to help those of you who would like a copy of the original, I have uploaded it to my personal web-site and provided a link to the picture in the original stickied post. Hopes this helps!

4. Member

Sprint Boat Diagram

Please send me a high resolution copy of the diagram. A pdf copy would be best if possible. Thanks. Also does your boat have switches over the valve actuator for the livewell drain and the recirc/pump valve? What is the purpose of these switches? Thanks again.

Just click on the link in my first post. I have put the full res photo on my website for ease of access. My livewell drain is cable controled by a manual selector valve. The switches I have are for the pump are just to turn the pump on manually or auto which uses the timer.

6. Member
    I have a 1999 Sprint 289FS If anyone out there has a wiring diagram for this boat I would greatly appreciate it

7. Member
    I would appreciate a copy of the wiring chart. Maybe this will be similar to a Sprint 289FS Thank you

rs5242753@aol.com

8. Member
    Hey Chad, I have the same boat make and model. I'll try to take some better pics of it to share - been trying to buff out some oxidation and go thru that process, but still looks great for its age. It's still fairly new to me since I bought two years ago so I welcome any tips unique to the boat. My livewell was cracked when i bought it so that hasn't been so easy to work with for patching the plastic but applied some plastic adhesive the other night from JB Weld so now i just need to test with the water hose. Otherwise pretty disappointed with the Sprint boat manual as its so generic, there's really little value but to describe high-level boating ops.

There is no doubt you bought an awesome boat. I have known my boat since the original owner purchased it. I just finished recarpeting mine last summer. Well worth the time and effort. Next thing on my list is the electrical and the switches. Definitely time for an update. I went through the whole Basscat7 oxidation removal process about two years ago and it is well worth the time and energy. I used all the recommended supplies as well. The only thing to be careful about is wet sanding around the corners. I was a little to eager on a couple of spots but its ok. I have been using ProTec and Bass Boat Saver and she still looks damn good! About the only thing I dont Like about my boat is the fuel tank and one day there will be a project to find another solution. Now that good weather is upon us I plan to use her often so upgrades will have to wait!

10. Member
    Just purchased a Sprint 286 pro tournament bass boat wiring a mess looking for a wiring schematic.

If you have a schematic please send it to my email account kdkkhemelt@hotmail.com

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

11. Member
    looking for schematic thanks..
    clandt1772@yahoo.com
    2003 TR21
    2018 G2 250ho
    2017 6.7l F350
    Sleep is for the weak, Fish all you can

12. Member
    INFLYINGRIZZLY,
    I have a 2000 Sprint 221 Pro SC, and am having some electrical issues. I have a phantom drain someplace and can't find it for sure. I thought my best bet would be to install a new block under dash and rewire for starters. I have had little success finding info on these boats. i tried your link above and cannot get to the photos. My email is fishead93is@gmail.com. Can you send me something I can possibly open and view? I thank you so much for this. I don't get on bbc as often as I used to due to work schedule. Please correspond via my email if you would.
    God Bless,
    Gene Griffin
    252-902-6134
    mrgenegriffin@gmail.com

13. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Try this link. https://www.google.com/search?q=wiri...HezEBRMQsAQIJg

You will have to scroll through to find the Sprint one.