Power Pole install

Can anybody put pictures up of a 2017 or 16 install of power poles on their bird? Mainly how they drilled the hydraulic lines? I have to install mine on a new phx and I want it to look factory. Thanks guys

2. Scraps
    I don't know that I'd do a factory install for the hydro lines. I don't like how mine are done, they go in the back, and covered by a SS escutcheon plate. The lines are starting to wear. I would do it more like Skeeter does, I think they fix the line in the hull so it can't move back and forth. The mesh loom on my lines is wearing through already.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the new Blades with the rubber hydraulic lines have rubber grommets already on the lines. you can just drill 2 holes on each side and pop them in.
    I installed a set on a 920, I will see if I can get him to send me a picture.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Thanks for the pic. I have the old style blades like that so I might just look for a rubber grommet instead I don't really like the metal look

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member

My poles on my 721 PRO XP 2017

Mine
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdendy View Post
    Mine
    this is exactly how I did my buddy 920 with the new 2017 2.0s
    info@drewcraft.com

Excuse the dirty jackplate and brackets but this is how I did mine. Same fittings as the hydraulic lines for the steering amd look the same on the opposite side as the steering lines.

Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

10. Member
    Where's the best place to buy these grommets? Thanks guys

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Drew, this is your rig, right? No issues with that metal cover plate? I'll have to put a pic up, I ran my LSS line through the starboard hole along with the PP lines. I left the plate loose which I think is bad cuzz it allows the lines to move back and forth and the protective loom is already worn through. I think I'll cinch the plate down a little tighter and it may work better. Maybe shoot some RTV in the hole too.

I like the grommet installs way better.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Drew, this is your rig, right? No issues with that metal cover plate? I'll have to put a pic up, I ran my LSS line through the starboard hole along with the PP lines. I left the plate loose which I think is bad cuzz it allows the lines to move back and forth and the protective loom is already worn through. I think I'll cinch the plate down a little tighter and it may work better. Maybe shoot some RTV in the hole too.

I like the grommet installs way better.
    no issues, but could have been if I had left they way it was first installed. you dont want any slack in the lines when the poles are up, also the holes need to be drilled and wollered out on an upward angle, after installed and lines are tight when up you can fill hole with RTV and install clams
    I like the new hosed and grommets and will be replacing mine if I ever have trouble, I have designed a plate im going to get Chris Bailey to make to cover my existing holes and allow for the grommets
    I have lights in both poles and those wires also go in with the hoses
    info@drewcraft.com

14. Member
    this may not be real helpful to the OP, but it was my understanding that the dealer installs the poles, not the factory. If that is correct, there could be a lot of different ways to do it.

15. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman1282 View Post
    this may not be real helpful to the OP, but it was my understanding that the dealer installs the poles, not the factory. If that is correct, there could be a lot of different ways to do it.
    If ordered from the factory, then the factory will drill the holes, mount pumps, wiring, and mount the brackets. The dealer mounts the poles onto the brackets.