Starting to have problems with bow 360

A couple times this summer I have had difficulty getting bow 360 or having it freeze and having to restart. Last night at the start of a tourney was by far the worst. Took fifteen to twenty minutes and eight to ten restarts to get it going.

Issue last night was immediately after turning it on it would start to make a pass then freeze and the screen would then repeatedly ask if I wanted to turn it on. When it happens I can hear the pod stop turning and nothing will get it to restart other than switching off power and waiting several minutes.

Earlier this year year I had it freeze on me while fishing and acted similarly. I had to restart several times to get it working again.

Anyone experience any similar issues? Any solution, pretty sure it's not a power issue as it is wired per humminbird specs.

I have had problems similar to this . Turns out I had a dead port on my ethernet switch . I swapped unit to a different port and last 2 times out 360 and network have been great. I did loose sonar on my bow unit today but never lost the 360 .. Not sure what is going on with the unit , its a Helix 12 mega and it would just stop showing anything on the screen and giving me a crazy depth reading . Restarted it once and it worked for a brief period but then went back to doing same thing. If it does it again I will be headed to H B to see whats up . I think I may swap my units from bow to console next time out to see if its the unit or something else . Good luck ,, this stuff can be very aggravating .