Power Poles Sportsman II unable to connect to the C-Monster App

I have tried many different ways to connect to the C-Monster app. I have two Bluetooth enabled Power Pole Sportsman II's, my Samsung phones is able to pare with the poles, the app recognizes the poles however, when I try to connect I get an error message that says the app was unable to communicate. My question is, does anyone else have this model Power Pole and are you able to get the app to communicate?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    delete the app of your phone and redownload app, see if that works

3. Member
    I have the pro series 2 and have had problems for months trying go get it to work. I contacted power pole. What they will tell you is uninstall and then reinstall. If that doesn't work restart your phone. When that doesn't work try a different device (phone) to connect. If you get this to work let me know. I still believe it's because my pumps are multiple years old and not brand new

4. Member
    My PP are brand new, Feb 2017, used to be able to connect but not save changes. Uninstalled and reinstalled now they won't connect, even after restarting phone several times.
    Waiting on answer from P
    Nitro Z-7

2009 Nitro Z-7, 150 Optimax, 24P Tempest Plus, Hydraulic steering, Minn Kota Fortrex Tm, Hummingbird 859c HD DI Ram mounted on bow, Hummingbird 859c HD Ram mounted by dash, Elite 5X mounted in console, 4 bank Delta view charger, 8" Z Lock Pro-Hi Jacker, Hot Foot, Pro Trim and Dual PP.
    61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

5. Member
    Turned out to be the boards in the pumps. Contacted Power-Pole and they sent me the correct boards, everything is working great now!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator