Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where is everyone

Sure is quiet these days. Seems like not much running, fishing or playing going on. Must be getting ready for the up coming White River Rally or something. I haven't been posting much, just reading a lot.

2. Member
    I was wondering the same thing Dean! I guess nobody has anything to say!

Fishing fishing fishing

4. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Unfortunately my mom is not doing well so I have been with here at the hospital since Monday.
    Gary I will have to catch up with you at Clifton or if I can get away to make the trip to Nixa, I will not be able to go to the White rally.
    LeaLea

I have been knocking out the honeydo list for the last 4 weeks waiting on the trailer shop to get to and repair my trailer. Work had been busy but I start 10 days of vacation later this week and hopefully they will have it done then and I will be doing lots of fishing. Might even see if I can get Chub out on the boat one day for some fishing.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

6. Member
    Too hot to fish. Doing a little updating on my Stroker. (converted trailer to LED, new troller, rewiring for a shutoff instead of the rod space intruding plug, getting carpet samples in and will try to recarpet myself, found a straight barrel 30" Bravo for Croxton to work. And this oppressive heat limits my work time.

7. Member
    Same here. To hot to fish so been adding bling to boat and getting it dolled up.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Unfortunately my mom is not doing well so I have been with here at the hospital since Monday.
    Gary I will have to catch up with you at Clifton or if I can get away to make the trip to Nixa, I will not be able to go to the White rally.
    Let me know if you're coming down this way Steve. Hope your Mom is doing better and I will say some prayers for her.

9. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NixaMan View Post
    Let me know if you're coming down this way Steve. Hope your Mom is doing better and I will say some prayers for her.
    I will let you know for sure Gary, she had a heart attack in the hospital Saturday so things are not the greatest and thanks for the prayers I will take as many as you are willing to send.
    LeaLea

10. Member
    Will keep the prayers coming Steve!

11. Member
    I am basically boatless bank trash. Went fishing on the 3rd with my grandson. 5 miles down river there was a clunk sound and then a loss of power. 6 hours later we got back to the dock. Thanks god for the great batteries. 5 mile up river into a current and some wind for the last mile.

Got a call today from Wayne Worthy and the drive shaft broke. It will be a couple of weeks before I get it back but I know Wayne will do a great job.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

12. Member
    Sorry to here of your misfortune. Is Wayne doing anything else to the motor?
    Quote Originally Posted by fastglass1 View Post
    I am basically boatless bank trash. Went fishing on the 3rd with my grandson. 5 miles down river there was a clunk sound and then a loss of power. 6 hours later we got back to the dock. Thanks god for the great batteries. 5 mile up river into a current and some wind for the last mile.

Got a call today from Wayne Worthy and the drive shaft broke. It will be a couple of weeks before I get it back but I know Wayne will do a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Sorry to hear that Steve! Prayers sent your way buddy
    2009 Stroker (Frankenstein)

14. Member
    Wayne only has the lower unit. He rebuild the power head a few years ago and did an excellent job. The only thing not stock is the flywheel and the tuner. Neither did much for performance, but the tuner gave it a really cool sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    Sorry to here of your misfortune. Is Wayne doing anything else to the motor?
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS

15. Member
    No longer boat less bank trash. Got the lower unit back from Wayne. Took a bit more work than expected as the driver shaft was broken.

All is fine now and the engine is running great.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS

16. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    That's good to hear

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

17. Member

18. Member
    Just been grinding it out guys....day in and day out. I'll get back at it soon and see you out there!
    2005 206
    BRP 225 H.O. (E225DHLSOF)
    Fury 4 24p @ 5,750 fully loaded

19. Member
    I haven't been doing much except sitting around and exercising my right shoulder, it will be 7 weeks since surgery this coming Thursday. Dr said no boating or fishing yet. I go back on Sept 13th for a 12 week follow up, looking for a release. I've sent my reels of for service, re-spooled them and retied so I will be ready when the time comes. I have also cleaned off my work bench after about 6 months of projects. I took the Stroker to the launch ramp, backed in far enough to get the bottom half of the LU wet and ran the motor a couple of weeks ago, not far enough to get the boat pad or the break rotors wet. Need to do it again to keep things lubricated.

20. Member
    if i was closer to you Dean i would take it for ya and keep the cob webs blowed out
    Glad your shoulder is healing up well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast