How's Truman Fishing ?

I haven't been to Truman for awhile but heading up there next week. Anybody been fishing there lately?
    How's the water level? I usually fish up the Tebo's and some Grand.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

2. Member
    Havn't been lately for bass. Water level is normal. Normal summer patterns here will probably work. How's the fishin on Bull ? Have a govt front 3 acre near Welcome Ridge, havn't been there all year because of the high water.

3. Member
    Sterrett creek & Osage Bluff marinas have fishing reports on their websites, usually updated every week or 2.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDYE View Post
    Havn't been lately for bass. Water level is normal. Normal summer patterns here will probably work. How's the fishin on Bull ? Have a govt front 3 acre near Welcome Ridge, havn't been there all year because of the high water.
    Thanks for the info. The fishing on Bull is good when you can get on the water. They are keeping the water levels very high and ramp space is at a premium. When you do get on the fishing is good. These fish seem to like it when the waters high.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANDYE View Post
    Sterrett creek & Osage Bluff marinas have fishing reports on their websites, usually updated every week or 2.
    Great. Thanks for the info. I'll check out their sites. I usually go out of Sterett Creek. I heard they reopened that little diner. The food is cheap and good which works for me
    on a fishing trip.

6. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    I've been there a couple times in the last month, I've caught fish early (top water), but once the sun gets up it's tough.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Bledsoe View Post
    I've been there a couple times in the last month, I've caught fish early (top water), but once the sun gets up it's tough.
    That's been the summer pattern for me over the years.

8. Member
    I read the report from Osage Bluff released Thursday which said the bass bite is tough. I checked a website today which said .71 ft high. I drove over the mile long bridge Saturday and the water appeared clear.