New Steak House in Cadiz?

Seems like I heard, or read about a new place. Does anyone know anything about it?

2. Member
    Harper House? haven't been yet but it's a very impressive looking building. Pretty sure you got to have reservations. My wife talked to someone who went and said it was good.

It's not new as far as the restaurant goes but the location is. It was in Hopkinsville and they served the BBQ off card but they outgrew the downtown location. They settled there to build and embraced the BBQ as a separate business and upped their game on the facilities but it's all the same menu and chef. It's great but pricey (exact same product) don't show up without a reservation, ever. I thought it would get better with them going to a bigger venue but they're still slammed. Ate at the new place Thursday and it's still all the same great food and even the same menu cards all the way down to the silent film being played on the wall. Even had the same waitress we had the last time from the old location. The bar area is a cool place.
    Last edited by arjone01; 07-22-2017 at 09:00 PM.

I was there a couple of weeks ago. I had a NY strip. It was OK, but that's it. But probably the best steak in Cadiz short of your own grill. They had some good appetizers though and some good beers, for Cadiz. My son had a salmon and pasta dish that he said was good.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

5. Member
    Ate there 2 weeks ago, 2 separate places barbq side you walk right in they don't take reservations, other side was the "Harper house" where I was told you need reservations, barbq was ok but I'm not a fan(my .02 I like Knoths, or Jmac's) price was comparable to most barbq places but add some for being next to 24 lol.Harper house I haven't tried yet, but it is always busy.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky Z21 View Post
    Ate there 2 weeks ago, 2 separate places barbq side you walk right in they don't take reservations, other side was the "Harper house" where I was told you need reservations, barbq was ok but I'm not a fan(my .02 I like Knoths, or Jmac's) price was comparable to most barbq places but add some for being next to 24 lol.Harper house I haven't tried yet, but it is always busy.
    Knoth's BBQ sandwich and milkshake is pretty hard to beat after a day on the lake!
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

Quote Originally Posted by dstep0 View Post
    Knoth's BBQ sandwich and milkshake is pretty hard to beat after a day on the lake!
    Pretty sure Koths closed the doors just last month very abruptly. Thought I had heard that from whop.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arjone01 View Post
    Pretty sure Koths closed the doors just last month very abruptly. Thought I had heard that from whop.
    They are staying open, new owners.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    They are staying open, new owners.

Thanks for the update.