Eventually looking to purchase a Z18

Will I get more bang for my buck with Nitro? Been looking for some time now and looking to purchase and a few months and just wanted to get more input from actual nitro owners rather than someone with a different brand of boat. Thanks!

2. Member
    I bought my z-7 after looking at ranger,triton,basscat.Personally I did not see 5 to 10 thousand dollar difference. I made the right decision for my situation.

3. Member
    I went a did a test drive with my buddy today on a pheonix and legend. Too pricey for me but both were nice rides.

4. Member
    I'm satisfied with my Z7. Best bang for the buck. I fish on the weekends not for a living so it is plenty of boat for me. My boat has only been returned to the dealer to fix the Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by 2014 nitro z7 View Post
    I bought my z-7 after looking at ranger,triton,basscat.Personally I did not see 5 to 10 thousand dollar difference. I made the right decision for my situation.
    +1here
    2014 Nitro Z7 150 Pro XS

6. Member
    Hard to beat Nitros pricing but Phoenix comes close. I know a local dealer who had a 618 with 175hp,jp,hotfoot,trim on the wheel,helix 7si, helix 9di, fortrex 80, keel guard, and cover for less than 39k. A similar equipped Z18 is a little cheaper but not much. I like the Nitros front deck better but the Phoenix ride/speed is great. Oh and the Phoenix had the removable console as well.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic