Newbie, need some clarification

Please go easy on me, I never ever used my graphs in the past so some of these questions might be really stupid. I just want a better idea of what I am looking at down there.

Ditch?

Fish? I only saw one distinct arch the whole time I was out, I wonder if my settings are way off.

looks like a cluster of rocks with holes or open spots?

Bait fish?

What do you guys think this is? I know what is down there just want to see if you guys know what it is.
    Last edited by BeachCustoms; 07-21-2017 at 03:35 PM.

2. Banned
    on the last shot i dont know wht that is but you might want to turn up sensitivity a little more in the 2d.....that shape should be more distinct.

in the first shot, ditch......ya, or maybe an old creek channel.

in the second shot......might be a smaller fish

3rd......rocks with holes, or sharp edges that are creating shadows

another question, why don't I see the lake on my chart? I have it set to use the lowrance mapping.

4. Banned
    I don't use mapping much so I can't help there

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beach cues View Post
    another question, why don't I see the lake on my chart? I have it set to use the lowrance mapping.
    I've never been up your way and don't know what lake you're on. Are you sure that lake is included on your map? Does your unit have the Insight mapping on it?

You could try using your cursor to zoom in on some other lakes around you and see if it shows any detail on the other lakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    I've never been up your way and don't know what lake you're on. Are you sure that lake is included on your map? Does your unit have the Insight mapping on it?

You could try using your cursor to zoom in on some other lakes around you and see if it shows any detail on the other lakes.
    I have insight on my 9 touch, I see the chart on my hds7.