USA Interested In purchasing a New X19

Has anyone purchased an X19 and had them install a 200 ProXS instead of the SHO? Im kinda partial to Mercury... but i would take either motor. Im not sure what options I want to have either. Id like to get the performance package and some upgraded graphs... Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Nate.

Hard to pass up a sho these days since the capability to add so much more hp with a ecul flash. Mercury you got the compressor issue that can lead to injector issues and all of that. These boats should always run 70+. These days a sho will be easier to see that. By the way I have a mercury.
    Last edited by MIKER2702; 07-22-2017 at 07:52 AM.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

3. Member
    There is a dealer in Kentucky selling Xpress boats advertising them with Mercs on them, if they come from the factory with motors it's a Yamaha.

4. Member
    I asked for a merc on mine dealer said it would cost more because he would have to order a bare boat and motor seperate then charge me an install for his shop to hook it all up. I'm glad I went with the sho. Strong hole shot and no 2stroke oil.
    2015 X19 200 SHO

Bryan's Marine in Vidalia, LA. We can get you a new X19 to your specs and install the ProXS. I believe we are about 3 hours from you. If interested, you can pm me. Thanks, Joey
    Joey Bryan
    Bryan's Marine
    bryansmarine.com
    joey@bryansmarine.con

6. Member
    Being a long time Merc guy and now a new SHO owner I'll never go back to a 2-stroke.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

7. Member
    FYI, Xpress is a Performance Partner with Yamaha, so I'd jump on the Bryan's Marine offer. Personally, I prefer the Opti. My uncle's 2007 X-19 has a 150VMax and it still hits the mid 50s.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

8. Member
    Just hung a new pro XS on mine and loving it. Ran the Yamaha for 6 years , no problems but always owned Mercs
    2010 Xpress X21TS. 250 proXS
    2015 1860 grizzly. 40 Merc 4s