Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    You just can't figure some people. Wonder who that guy would call if he ever had an emergency?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    You just can't figure some people. Wonder who that guy would call if he ever had an emergency?
    His mommy!

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    I agree, their fish sandwich is pretty good
    And cheap too. They make the fish paddies, chicken boogers, and McRibs out of the same emulsified processed food paste. It's just shaped different.
    Gourmet food at its best.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Add McD's to the list. Don't care about this one at all, not a fan of their food.

wait a second - McDonalds fired the person. This not their policy, it's a random act of a punk kid, not the wishes of the company.

Boycott becasue the food sucks, not this story.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

good coffee.The food is risky.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shafer22 View Post
    good coffee.The food is risky.
    Good coffee? Sir I contend, that you do not know what good coffee is!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

7. Banned
    I would have kicked that dirtbag Mickey Dee's flunky right square in the nuts.

8. Banned
    What a shame for a young person to have that attitude, thus writing off the 1000's of people all over this land that would help you anyway they could, at anytime 24/7.

I would assume that he grew up in a place where bad things were going on and any cop is the enemy. A sad case. How cool it is to be able to put my kids in the car and ride around town and notice all the people that are around to help us. Cops, Troopers, Fire Fighters, EMS, Soldiers. Where we live a single call for help will have us more than we ever deserve in under 2 minutes.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyG.Mo View Post
    I am done with Mcdonalds anyway, my wife has refused to go ever since they started the complaints about minimum wage but I held out. Yesterday was the last time, as usual they had the lunch menu up at 5:15 AM, took forever to get my cold food and then the woman was rude (as usual) and didn't say thanks, just slammed the window (as usual). I will not be back to any Mcdonalds ever again. As for the matter of not serving police, the employee sounds pretty typical of what I would expect from the average fast food worker, a 2$ an hour employee doing an 8$ hour job and wanting 15$. Replace them with a kiosk and Ill reconsider.
    Awesome!!!! I'm ok with the kiosk idea.

Im surprised that no other fast food chain had not adopted Chick Filets customer service...they would kill.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DvKing View Post
    What a shame for a young person to have that attitude, thus writing off the 1000's of people all over this land that would help you anyway they could, at anytime 24/7.

I would assume that he grew up in a place where bad things were going on and any cop is the enemy. A sad case. How cool it is to be able to put my kids in the car and ride around town and notice all the people that are around to help us. Cops, Troopers, Fire Fighters, EMS, Soldiers. Where we live a single call for help will have us more than we ever deserve in under 2 minutes.
    With all due respect, you also assume that all cops are good cops, just as I once believed. All one has to do is google bad cops and it's right there to see. It's unfortunate, that the bad ones end up painting all of them as bad in the eyes of some people. Maybe it's because the good ones stood by and did nothing while the bad ones abused their authority.
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Tone357 View Post
    With all due respect, you also assume that all cops are good cops, just as I once believed. All one has to do is google bad cops and it's right there to see. It's unfortunate, that the bad ones end up painting all of them as bad in the eyes of some people. Maybe it's because the good ones stood by and did nothing while the bad ones abused their authority.
    Oh snap! Bigmouth, where ya at?

the Movie Super Troopers

Google----- Don't spit in that cops burger

Quote Originally Posted by psj706 View Post
    Dont leave us in suspense
    If you really want to know. A green fly wings and all inside the patty.

Last edited by Rick H; 07-22-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone357 View Post
    Well does that give him the right to refuse service to him? Shouldn't we give our fellow man the benefit of the doubt until they prove us wrong, especially on this type of interaction. That young kid is profiling, something I would assume he hates himself.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    Well does that give him the right to refuse service to him? Shouldn't we give our fellow man the benefit of the doubt until they prove us wrong, especially on this type of interaction. That young kid is profiling, something I would assume he hates himself.
    No it doesn't give him the right to refuse to serve the officer. It's his job to serve anyone that shows up at the store, if he refuses, he should be fired. Period. I just took exception to the gentleman inferring that anyone who wears the uniform is worthy of such praise.
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Mech View Post
    Awesome!!!! I'm ok with the kiosk idea.

Im surprised that no other fast food chain had not adopted Chick Filets customer service...they would kill.

There's not enough good kids out there to fill those positions.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123