Navigation light switch

Anyone have a diagram for the navigation light switches? Mine has three settings; off is in the center, anchor is to the left, and navigation is to the right.

Anchor is working. When I try navigation, it pops the breaker. Just some history, I changed out the panel for a new one and had to rewire all of the switches.

2. Member
    This is it basically. You have a short somewhere.

I thought the short was in the wiring or at the end terminals. I tested the resistance between the switch and the end terminals and found nothing was wrong. I assumed it was internal to the switch so I replaced the switch. Unfortunately the new switch didn't fix anything.

I am grounding the lights back at the switch. I will look into it when I get home though. Thanks for posting this.

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    There are two types. One with a diode and one without. Is the switch itself lighted?

I am grounding the lights back at the switch. I will look into it when I get home though. Thanks for posting this.
    The lights do not ground at the switch. The only time there is a ground at the switch is for an internal light.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

The switch does have a light on it.