Thumbs Up Great customer service

My old Dual Pro charger quit working and I ordered a new one from Amazon, somehow during shipping the box was damaged. This caused Amazon to hold the package, and delay my 2 day prime shipping. I called Amazon and asked what was the delay. I spoke to a very nice lady and she told me she would get to the bottom of this, and in the meantime would refund the cost of the charger and reorder me a new one. She then called the Amazon shipping warehouse where the charger was and told them to tape up the box and send it to me. She emailed me to let me know what was going on. The next day the damaged box arrived a little beat up but no damage to the charger. I temporarily hooked up the charger to make sure it was working and it was good. I cancelled the order for the second charger and called Amazon to thank them and ask if they needed my credit card number to charge me for the battery charger, they said just keep the charger and that i owed them nothing. Now how great is that!

2. Member
    I bought a mechanical meat tenderizer from them. I followed the directions to the letter but it would not work. As I pressed on it the top turned slightly and one of the needle sharp blades came out and went through my finger, rather painfully. I wrote them a nasty letter about their product and the maker offered to refund half the price. I offered to give them the finger.