2. Member
    New prices.

3. Member
    New and higher prices

4. Member
    Higher prices for the same boats haha.

5. Banned
    So that's a no then?

I'm still waiting on the day where the dash panel becomes a graphical interface like your I-Phone. You have apps and can customize the dash panel with whatever virtual gauges you like and whatever GPS/Sonar view you like. You could even link all your switches to this display and turn things on/off from the dash panel.

There are several negatives to this...such as, putting all your eggs in one basket and if your display goes out...you can't control anything. But, wouldn't it be cool?

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall256 View Post
    I'm still waiting on the day where the dash panel becomes a graphical interface like your I-Phone. You have apps and can customize the dash panel with whatever virtual gauges you like and whatever GPS/Sonar view you like. You could even link all your switches to this display and turn things on/off from the dash panel.

There are several negatives to this...such as, putting all your eggs in one basket and if your display goes out...you can't control anything. But, wouldn't it be cool?
    Sounds like it couldn't be cool and a mess at the same time. htink I'd just stay old schools on this deal.

8. Member
    Cool yes. For the price we should already have it. As long as it doesn't work like a I phone touch screen with a wet finger! Also I don't want my co-angler's jig or tungsten flying at a touch screen from a missed hook set!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall256 View Post

It would be cool and it would also be very expensive. A screen like that designed to work in the harsh environment of bass fishing is not going to be cheap. I can see that adding upwards or 5 or 6 K to the price of the boat.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

10. Banned
    way off on cost of those touch screens. could be had for about 1k or less

11. Member
    So 2018s any updates

I wouldn't think there'll be many if any changes in 2018, with the manufacturing moves, business trstrucure and 3 to 4 month build times I would think the business focus may be on getting the basics sorted first. Just my guess