Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    A deer flying down the side hill next to the road, just before it committed suicide by p.u. One time very early in the am on the way to the lake we came across a car parked half way in the road, we stopped to check it out and try to move the car off the road. We found a very drunk and passed out female in the car. We got the car off the road and called the Sheriff. We had to wait a half hour for them to get there, the girl never woke up. I bet she was sure surprised when she did wake up in jail.
    1987 Ranger 373V 150 Yamaha proV still going strong.

2. Member
    Drunk drivers on the interstate and a few in the ditches.
    Also see a lot of people running red lights and most of them are pulling a boat.
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

3. Member
    Had a deer jump between truck and boat still don't know how boat didn't get her.heard people havin sex a few times.Going to Hickory one morning about 4:30 had a guy going east on the west bound lanes of I40,oblivious to on coming traffic.

Drove by a woman completely naked screaming at the cops that had her surrounded with tasers pointed at her. Meth is a hell of a drug.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Saw a half naked guy, shirt and hat but no pants or undies, carrying a dead raccoon and a broom.

I didn't stop, but I really wanted to ask just WTF was going on there.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Quote Originally Posted by skunked View Post
    Had a deer jump between truck and boat still don't know how boat didn't get her.
    Had the same thing happen to me going to ky lake one morning.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

7. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I drive through a college campus on my way to the ramp. I see a lot of guys walking girls back to the rooms early in the mornings.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

A Horse out for a stroll in the middle of a state highway. Was lucky I noticed brake lights on a vehicle quarter mile or so ahead so was paying close attention when I got to it.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Naked college girls, not on the ride but the cruise up the river on the Cal Delta. There's this spot just off the main river where the kids tie their rented toons together and party. Its lousy spot to fish, infested with wakeboard boats and jet skis but I know it like the back of my hand.
    Last edited by BigMouth; 07-20-2017 at 11:08 AM.

10. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Some crazy bastage out in an open field with what appeared to be a bobcat, orbiting him about 3X/second... Looked like the Flying Tiger version of those old tether-control planes (sans any control).
    Who controls John Gill?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Some crazy bastage out in an open field with what appeared to be a bobcat, orbiting him about 3X/second... Looked like the Flying Tiger version of those old tether-control planes (sans any control).
    Hi Mike.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    Saw a half naked guy, shirt and hat but no pants or undies, carrying a dead raccoon and a broom.

I didn't stop, but I really wanted to ask just WTF was going on there.
    I completely understand your hesitation in wanting to stop!!

13. Banned
    I could write a book on things I've seen between 12-4am

Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    Wisconsin is littered with Kwik Trip gas stations...they are open 24/7, have good(for gas stations) hot food, cold beverages, good coffee, are clean and have ETHANOL FREE fuel.....yes its the ideal place to stop at 4:00AM prior to a tournament as they have everything you need.

The drunks also like to frequent them on their way home....there is a LOT of drunks in WI....so pretty much every weekend there is some sort of good show being put on by drunks. A lot of them are driving too so you have to be careful at these hours of the day up here. lol
    Same story in MN. I always hit up a Kwik Trip on the way to the lake if there's one on the way (there usually is), and there's almost always something interesting going on. Saw some cops arresting a guy who was extremely drunk when they watched him stumble to his car and get in and start it up a few weeks back. That one was pretty funny.

They, as a rule, have very good employees - clean cut, hard working, polite, and so on. But the night shift crew can sometimes be just as entertaining as the customers!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

Tournament morning, seen a guy pull into the ramp parking lot with a deer tangled up wedged in between the boat and the trailer.
    A live deer....

I was running about 60mph one morning about 4am headed to the lake and saw a Ford Explorer, running about the same speed coming toward me, leave it's lane and enter mine, and didn't move back over until it hit the shoulder on my side. It had four bugs plastered to the grille emblem.
    I had to stop, get out of the truck, and puke.
    Last edited by Dando; 07-20-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

[QUOTE=SkeeterDD22;8581012]Tournament morning, seen a guy pull into the ramp parking lot with a deer tangled up wedged in between the boat and the trailer.
    A live deer....

That reminds me I had to pull a carcass out from under my buddies front tire once...that same guy I was following to another tournament I watched his front passenger tire come off...sparks fly...and his tire roll down the interstate and up an embankment.

He had a flat the previous day and was too "mechanically deficient" to figure out how to change his tire so triple A changed it for him...well someone at triple A was sick during lugnut day...
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

17. Member
    I must be getting old at 32 how in the hell can you be drunk and or just starting to think of bed, jeezes.

Saw a deer in a front yard the other day, browsing on a bush. Most of the weird people are asleep when I'm headed to the lake, usually about 4 am is when they get to sleep around here and I rarely leave before 5. I know sometime in the near future we will find someone dead in a car from a od at the ramp. Lot of drug use around here, and the ramp parking lots get used alot at night.

Running down the lake to the first fishing spot saw a deer swimming, almost got hit by a gambler running about 75. Thought it was going to be a bad accident at the time, but they missed it by a few feet.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

19. Member
    Saw a dead black bear about a month ago on the way to a tournament. Another guy in the club saw it also and estimated it was over 200 pounds.

20. Member
    One morning on the way to the lake, me and my dad saw a car going down the interstate with a Weber grill lid wedged between the tire and the back part of the front wheel-well. You should've seen the amount of sparks that thing was putting out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast