225 ox66 issues need advice!

Start out the day pumping bulb up start and run down to first fishing spot boat has amazing power runs grea! I fish there about an hour go to my next stop and feels like I lost some power on top end fish there about 2 hours then get ready to go next spot and it's hard to get it started and check bulb is soft again! Is it an o2 sensor problem lo problem? First filters ? Vst? What are yalls advice? Thank you guys

2. Member
    Well this may help....when you shut down to fish let it idle a little trim the motor up some so that it enough like you are going through shallow water....then turn the key off...and fish...do this every time you stop to fish or go back to the dock....reason is because it doesn't let the fuel and oil go to the spark plugs by gravity towards the back of the motor...mike long told me to do this year's ago and believe me it works

I never thought about that buddy I say that would make a difference for sure!! I'll start doing this!

4. Member
    Check your LP pumps. They may be leaking. If you haven't done any fuel system maintenance, I would go ahead and do that too.

5. Member

Clean O2 senser and remove any water that may be in the fuel system as well.

do the LP pumps check and that helps purge the system as well.