BBC SPONSOR Smoky Mountain Jigs's Avatar

Will a 90-92 powerpack work on a 97

Hey guys gotta a question. I have a 97 225 vindicator and champioNman thinks my trigger is bad but i could try a powerpack too. My friend has a power pack for a 200 and 225. Part number is 586662. All the wites are the same in colors, placement is a little different but theres just 1 brown yellow wire coming out of the 90-92 pack vs mine 97 thats got 2 brown and yellow wires coming out of it. I know it probably wont work but i thought i would ask first
    Chris Owenby Owner
    Smoky Mountain Jigs.com
    Hand Tied Jigs, Spinnerbaits and much more
    2000 Skeeter zx202c - 200 Yamaha Vmax OX66 VX200TLRY

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Unfortunately no they will not interchange.

3. BBC SPONSOR Smoky Mountain Jigs's Avatar
    Thanks fred i appreciate it. I also got a trigger so i will put that on soon
    Chris Owenby Owner
    Smoky Mountain Jigs.com
    Hand Tied Jigs, Spinnerbaits and much more
    2000 Skeeter zx202c - 200 Yamaha Vmax OX66 VX200TLRY

4. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Not enough coffee yet,,,,,,wrong post.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

5. Banned
    Once Championman told me the Sky was blue and grass is green (something like that). I thought about it for awhile an while i was hesitant i went and double checked. The sun was orange and high in the sky. This after he worked with me for hours trying to sort out every possible issue or mistake i could have made. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for someone to diagnose a problem over the internet, hope you get your motor back in top shape.

To be fair i have a brand new BRP pack and a 8yr old cdi pack. On both the wires seem to be the wrong length, orange/blue longer than orange.

6. Banned
    Almost forgot why i took interest in this thread ! I can let you borrow my cdi pack if you would like. It is currently on my motor and ran well Sunday. Let me know