Polarized sunglasses question

In your guys honest opinion what is the best sunny day polarized lens color? Been leaning towards a green color.

2. Member
    I wear a copper color all the time. I drive 3-4k miles a month and spend my free time mostly outside too. I use sunglasses at least 5 hours everyday. Copper works the best for me.

3. Gray
    With the Costas I find the green to be great on low light or cloudy days. The blue is better for full sun. I switch back and forth with the conditions but If I had to have one I would use the green because the blue is a little too dark in low light situations. Just my 2 cents.

4. Member
    blue for full sun, silver mirror low light
    -Matt

5. Member
    As stated, bright sunny days blue mirror (grey lens), green mirror or silver mirror (amber lenses) for cloudy/lower light, and for super low light during early morning/late evening or low light stormy conditions the sunrise yellow lenses (all these are costa lens combos).

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by weim hunter View Post
    I wear a copper color all the time. I drive 3-4k miles a month and spend my free time mostly outside too. I use sunglasses at least 5 hours everyday. Copper works the best for me.
    I think SolarBats in Mossback are the ultimate lens for sight fishing but find Costa's in Copper color to be usable in all light conditions.

7. Dogfish_Jones
    Oakley wrap around lens in blue for me. They keep sunlight from coming into your eyes even the side and after a sunny day on the water my eyes do not have that burning. feeling.

8. Member
    Awesone thanks guys. I'm having a change of heart and gonna be purchasing blue lenses.

9. Member
    I have Oakley blue prism and love em for bright light. A little dark for when the sun first comes up, but wonderful after that.
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

I had Ocean Waves with a blue lense for 15 years and they work excellent in full sun as well as any other light condition, but the copper and green seems just fine.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

11. Member
    Been using my Costa Fantail 580G Green for all purpose since i can only bring one. If I was a boater, I would have two sets of Blue and Green.