Thread: Facebook

Facebook

What is this all over legends Facebook page on the comment section? I do not have Facebook so it only allows me to read the first sentence or two?

2. Member
    Looks as tho somethin to do with wounded warrior. Still tryin to find out...

From what I am reading so far. They gave a wounded veteran a boat on national television and they are are doing a repo on the boat. That's all I have got so far. Got to be more to it. If it was given to him it his especially when he pays tax registration etc. when this giveaway happens and when this took place I have no clue. Trying to find it. And I was thinking about buying the tactical boat they have.
    2018 Phoenix 919, Mercury 225 Pro XS
    2016 Triton 179TrX, Mercury 115 4s
    1995 Bass Tracker 175Pro, 40hp Force
    1985 Bass Tracker 1800 Johnson 150 (I called it the lead sled)

4. Member
    Sometimes people jump to conclusions. Maybe the people replying on Facebook are just jumping to a conclusion they don't really know the answer to? I would hope so anyways

5. Member
    Checking on the FB page of the person who received the boat, things weren't handled correctly on his end. From the very short read he posted on his page, I guess he had some contractual agreement with Legend. He failed on his end and Legend took the boat back. Other than that, I have no idea. Of course when you look at it from the outside people are freaking out because legend "took the boat from a vet" without looking into it at all.

6. Member
    Exactly! He fuks up everyone says u took from a vet. Ridiculous. he should come out and take responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Facemelter View Post
    Checking on the FB page of the person who received the boat, things weren't handled correctly on his end. From the very short read he posted on his page, I guess he had some contractual agreement with Legend. He failed on his end and Legend took the boat back. Other than that, I have no idea. Of course when you look at it from the outside people are freaking out because legend "took the boat from a vet" without looking into it at all.
    What did he not do? I saw all of the post on Facebook but never could figure out what kind of deal they had going.

8. Member
    Lol I don't know either I'm jumping to conclusions just like the people on Facebook LOL.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    What did he not do? I saw all of the post on Facebook but never could figure out what kind of deal they had going.
    It was unsure. From my reading of his post, it's all I could gather from the vague paragraph he had typed. They had some type of deal that didn't go very well. His post is on his page for anyone to read. Just not a whole lot of info in it.