What is your favorite restaurant on your lake?

What is your favorite restaurant on our South Carolina Lakes. Here on Santee I like Fayz. Which Is in Wyboo creek. Good Steak and grilled chicken. On Murray Spinners resort has good burger but they are private. So let us here were to go on your lake. I would give a thumbs up on Burgers at Pollys, Blacks, Mac Daddy's. Mill Creek has good wings.

2. Member
    Best for me to date is the Clearwater Cove Store on Wateree, have to check out Creekside later this week.
    On Santee, some charity organization from Manning comes in during the FLW Costa tournaments and set up their grills for burgers, dogs and sausage... damn good, especially after a long day on Santee. And the Summerton Diner in Summerton, blue plate special everyday.
    On Wylie, the restaurant next to Buster Boyd, got some good food.
    Last edited by usmc03; 07-18-2017 at 03:30 PM.

+1 for fayz. We have a camper in wyboo so we go there all the time. Just about everything on the menu tastes great.

4. Member
    Is that T-Bones. On the Buster Boyd Bridge

G-string,I have already been to the Summerton Diner for lunch,saw Lynn,now sit in Fayz eating a Sunday as I type this.I eat here fairly often at night,only about 2 or 3 minutes from my house.

6. Banned
    Got to go to either Creekside Grill & Ale or across hwy 97 and The Riverdeck on Lake Wateree in Beaver Creek. Best Burgers I've had from Kerr Lake on the NC/Va state line to the old Tiny Lund.s Fish Camp on one of the Santee Lakes.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g-string View Post
    Is that T-Bones. On the Buster Boyd Bridge
    that's it