2017 tracker Grizzley 1448 wiring question

Just bought a brand new Grizzley 1448. I mounted the TM up front and and trying to figure out where/how to run the wires to the back. I am being told that both the left and right sides of the boat are filled with spray in flotation. It looks like you should be able to go through the drain plug and right up the center under the floor with something rigid to then fix the wires to but someone I talked to said they tried that and ran into an obstacle more flotation he thinks. Anyone do this and what did you do? Trying to avoid a dealer install if I can do it myself. Thanks

2. Member
    I would get some PVC schedule 40 pipe and use clamps to hold in place. Measure to see how much distance from the gunnel to top of the seat and get a piece that will fit there. you can paint the color of the boat before you install. should blend in.

3. Member
    I just finished my 1448 Grizzly, I mounted the battery, 50 circuit breaker and Minn Kota battery charger under the front deck. I drilled out the four rivets holding the small access panel and added a TM plug and ran the power to my Lowrance unit through this panel. I added a 9" Lowrance, Minn Kota battery charger, Minn Kota 45# foot controlled TM, Neo mats, side mount rod hplder (4 rods), battery powered bilge pump and 25 HP EFI four stroke Merc. Love the boat, I sold my Ranger Z20 and no longer tournament fish.

You will have to go through plenty of foam behind panel and throughout front nose, I belive there is a channel in the middle of the bilge area that rune the length of the boat for wiring.