Best place to buy LED trailer taillights

Have a buddy with a late 90's model Nitro. One of his LED tail lamps has lights that have started to fail and he needs to get new ones. Need to be able to hardwire then (doesn't have the normal 3 prong plug). Which BBC sponsor should I have him call?

2. Member
    Eastern Marine has a good selection with several different brands and styles available. They are a BBC sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by Randrat View Post
    Eastern Marine has a good selection with several different brands and styles available. They are a BBC sponsor.
    BBC Sponsor, yes. BBC discount, no.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

4. Member
    If you are still looking, check out Optronics LED lights. Excellent service and lifetime warranty.

5. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Wally World.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

6. Member
    I just bought LED for my trailer last week. Academy had the best prices.

7. Member
    Etrailer.com is where I bought everything for my boat trailer. Lights, all new disc brake setup and new receiver hitch when I bought the new truck.
    2003 Skeeter ZX200

8. Member
    Submersible and waterproof have different meanings. Try and locate the waterproof ones.
    Please release me,let me go.

Quote Originally Posted by bwank1124 View Post
    Etrailer.com is where I bought everything for my boat trailer. Lights, all new disc brake setup and new receiver hitch when I bought the new truck.
    I 2nd this. E-trailer had everything I need for a complete LED swap of all my trailer lights. I even got tail lights with built in back up lights that my trailer was not equipped with. They look every bit factory and were very simple to install. All plugs fit the same. I did have to add one wire for the back up lights, but that was easy!
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

10. Member
    Harbor Freight.
    Hi Mike.

NAPA
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    Harbor Freight.
    I bought mine at Harbor Freight...best price I found. But, they only lasted 1 1/2 years. Now several of the small LED lights inside the tail light assembly no longer work. I'm going to replace them with a better brand.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I bought mine at Harbor Freight...best price I found. But, they only lasted 1 1/2 years. Now several of the small LED lights inside the tail light assembly no longer work. I'm going to replace them with a better brand.
    In general harbour freight is not the best place where you want long term items of better quality. Im not surprised they only lasted that long especially submerged in water. I prefer optronix myself got mine from etrailer they had it all ready to ship out and been on several years no issues.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.