Little Johnny...heaven

The teacher tells the class to go home and think about what part of the human body goes to Heaven first and they would have a class discussion tomorrow morning...
    So the next day...Little Susie says..It's your heart because that is where your love comes from...The teacher says very nice Susie..
    Little Bobby says it's your brain..because that is where all your thinking comes from..very good Bobby the teacher replies..
    Little Debbie says it's your hands..because you pray with them and they cross them over your chest..very good Debbie the teacher says...
    Little Johnny blurts out "you're all wrong...it's your feet! Your feet the teacher questions? Yea your feet Johnny says YOUR FEET!
    The teacher says explain why you think it is your feet...Johnny says I don't think..I know! Johnny continues..I got up last night to take a piss and I walked down the hall past my mom and dads room..the door was ajar and my mom had her feet in the air yelling oh god I coming and I know she was going because my dad was on top of her trying to hold her down.

2. Member
    Shame on you!

3. Member
    HA! Love Little Johnny jokes!

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Awesome