Drawer/ rod butt holder

Has any body installed the drawer that goes at the feet of the passenger or does anyone have one for sale. That fits a z19. I would like to install one on my new boat.

2. Member
    There was a new one on here for sale not long ago. Maybe someone will chime in with more information for you. You can order one from a dealer but I think they are about twice the cost of having it added at the factory.

zeke is right... But if you have purchased the boat in the last year, you can still get it at the option cost.. Just mention that when you order (you will need your serial number of course). The drawer you are talking about is not actually a drawer on the Z-19. It is a flip down door similar to a glove box in a car. What I didn't like about it was that there was no stop for the door when you opened it allowing it to hit the floor, and the rod holder holes were scrunched closer together than the stock plate. So close together that they would not work with 6 rods that my partner always carries. I also expected the door to actually hit the rods when you opend it. I will post some pics to show you what I mean on the design. I decided against installing it and sold it on our board. It may work fine for others like yourself but not for a frequent team tournament angler like myself... Also check to see if they have changed the design recently.
    Good luck.

Last edited by KCLOST; 07-20-2017 at 09:14 AM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team