Thread: What a waste

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I had a 20 ft. Jaguar that looked a lot like this one does, so I would guess 2005 ish. The sad part is the for sale "open house" we attended had the house listed for close to a million, so I guess this boat going to waste doesn't mean much to the owner. It's not in the picture, but there is a premium pontoon with a 300 HP saltwater Yamaha sitting beside the 'Cat. The pontoon is going downhill fast as well.

2. Member
    Is it possible to get an inquiry to the owner about the boat?

3. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    go steal the SOB!!! Probably never miss it in fact would most likely be happy its gone and turn it in to his insurance.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

Quote Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
    Damn sun.....we love it and hate it. For those of us that know better and take care of our boats. it kills us to see that happen.
    what do you guys use for wax? Is there something that is just way better than the rest? Got Spf or sun block in it?
    I use ProTec on my boat and any rigs I clean up for others. ProTec is really good stuff, it's not a wax but a sealant.

5. Member
    Not a Basscat but in our little town, I saw a guy buy a 496 Charger and pull it into his front yard and left it sitting there till the tires dry rotted off it. I often thought of stopping and making an offer to take it off his hands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12