Any Advice from owners of Trition 19TRX, Phoneix 819 PRo and NITRO Z19

Trying to decide what are my best options? Would like a boat with a shallow draft but able to take on rough water, want to stick with a 200 PRO XS motor, Does any one know the different drafts of these boats? Like the NITRO but concerned about how well they hold up plan on keeping the boat 15 plus years!!! Any advice appreciated!!!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I'd be willing to bet all 3 would hold up 15 plus years. I prefer the 19 trx myself just bc of the size, and lay out, but the 819 would probably be faster. I really like the looks of the nitro and it has a nice size as well.. Personal preference is really what it boils down too. The 3 you mentioned would defiantly do the job.

3. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    https://www.basscat.com/boats/page/17/pantera-classic

Wider than any of those also. Will take a 200
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post

It says the pantera has a 90" beam.

the 819 Phoenix has a 96" beam.
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post

19 trx is 5 inches wider and takes up to a 225. I'd say it cost less as well. I'm not a bass cat hater. I wanted a Caracal but just couldnt justify the price. The dealer i spoke with was extreemly proud of it. Lol. I love the boat though..

6. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    They proud of the Caracal. The Pantera classic is supposed to be around high 30's with a 150 and low 40's with a 200. I was talkIng about wider on the front deck. Don't know what the beams are. It carries that 90" a long ways forward.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

I've got an 819 and its a fantastic boat. Rides great,i s fast and fishes big. I'm working out a couple of issues with the trailer but other than that, I'm happy. The other boats you mentioned are nice too but I've never fished out of them. We all like to pick on each other for our boat brand of choice but they all make good boats and all have their positives and negatives. Crawl around each of them and see which one gives you the warm fuzzies and go from their. If I can answer any questions feel free to message me.

8. Member
    If longevity is one your major concerns, I would not be looking at any of those three brands. However, of those three, the 819 Phoenix would be my choice. Very nice boat, and, from what I hear, a very nice riding rig, and good C/S from the factory.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    So if any 3 of those won't be good for longevity then what would?
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    So if any 3 of those won't be good for longevity then what would?
    More than likely any of those 3. I owned a 89 winner till 6 years ago still going strong, I then bought an 01 tr19 to this day it is fished almost every weekend. The winner was showing it's age but up until I sold the rig it ran good just looked old. The tr19 cleaned up nice. It would be safe to say the boats this gentleman is interested not lasting 15 years would not be in the norm if u ask me.

11. Member
    Are some of todays boats built better than others? Sure, but any boat made in todays industry will last a long time if you don't beat the hell out them and take care of them properly. Good luck in your search. None of them would be my choice, but out of the 3 you listed I would look hard at the Phoenix.

12. Member

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by castforcash View Post
    Are some of todays boats built better than others? Sure, but any boat made in todays industry will last a long time if you don't beat the hell out them and take care of them properly. Good luck in your search. None of them would be my choice, but out of the 3 you listed I would look hard at the Phoenix.
    Thanks for all the replies does any one know the drafts of these boats, saw the Nitro Z19 had a 15" draft, don't know what the draft of the Phenix 819 or the 19TRX is ????

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TopFrog View Post
    Thanks for all the replies does any one know the drafts of these boats, saw the Nitro Z19 had a 15" draft, don't know what the draft of the Phenix 819 or the 19TRX is ????
    So many replies, so few answers.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS