Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Results of July NoAl tournament at Guntersville....

The July NoAl tournament was held out of the Wyeth Drive ramp on Guntersville today. Fishing was really tough for a number of us and we ended up dodging pop up thunderstorms later in the day but, as usual, a couple of teams managed to catch some really good fish. First place honors belonged to the team of Harry Speegle and Alan Carter with a five-fish limit weighing 15.92 pounds. The day's big fish, though, was brought in by Matt King and Dennis Sandoval at 4.88 pounds.

Thanks again to everyone that joined us today in spite of the oppressive heat and thunderstorms. The next NoAl tournament will be held on Wheeler on the 19th out of the Joe Wheeler State Park ramp on First Creek and I'll be posting a sign up thread in the next couple of days! Hope to see everyone again soon!

2. Member
    how much is the tournaments? planning on fishing Wheeler

3. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsib1983 View Post
    how much is the tournaments? planning on fishing Wheeler
    $20 entry fee with an optional $10 big fish pot.

4. Member
    thanks AveryF

5. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    Wow Avery. I am gonna try to fish the Wheeler tournament, my other trail does not conflict for August. Could you have picked a further away ramp? I am going to be worn out by the time I get over there.
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

6. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Coosa Redeye View Post
    .........Could you have picked a further away ramp? I am going to be worn out by the time I get over there.
    Not any more tired than those of us who have to be on the road by 2:00 am to fish Guntersville, Weiss, or any of the Coosa River lakes.....