Multiple Axioms in Network question

Ok, so I got my two Axiom units installed and networked. The console unit is the "data master". Is there a way to change which transducer is used for each unit? I think that the bow unit is still using the transom transducer instead of the one of the trolling motor. Or is there a way to turn off global settings for sonar? Sometimes a different color is more usable at the bow than the console.
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Member
    When selecting, look for "internal". That's the transducer plugged into that unit.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    When selecting, look for "internal". That's the transducer plugged into that unit.
    If I change the transducer on one unit it changes both, anyway around that?
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

4. Member
    Try setting up a separate app/page for the bow and console. Then you can setup the individual pages to read from different transducers.

5. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    The units are MFD and will mirror any unit on the network.

You set up an App and it will be the same on any unit. Transducer, map size, orientation, setting and colors etc.

So it you want 2d sonar and map using the transom transducer at the console you make a App and put in the map and transducer that is internal IF you are at the console unit. This will show up on any unit on the network.

If you want map and 2d off the trolling motor transducer you make another App, use maps and If you are at the console as you do this you choose the transducer for the other unit, Or if you do it on the unit at the bow you select the internal one.

You can name them Bow and console but picture wise they will look the same.

I keep them separated by using the Apps I use up front on page one, and for the Apps I use at the console on page 2 or 3.

Like wise you can set up two identical Apps and set up the transducer for deep water and one for shallow water. then depending on the depth of water you select the appropriate App.

But once an App is set up, it is selectable on any unit and any chages will be reflected on all the units!!!
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 07-18-2017 at 01:51 PM.

6. Member
    Hickory is correct - you need different "apps" or "views" set up. Changing one unit changes all units in that view.

7. Member
    Hickory and Jig, thank you for the info that was what I needed to do and I just didnt know that I could do that for each app. These units are great so far, would love to have some more options as far as color palettes for the downvision and side vision though.
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS