Yamaha prop hub replacement?

I have a 14 1/2 x 23 m2 which has a bit of side to side play in it when on the shaft. Is there a hub kit available for it? Seems the brass hub is pressed in. Thanks
    BTW it's on an 05 Vmax HPDI. Also, my rpms are maxed with it with my water pressure gauge pinned. Same with my 24 tempest. Seems like a 25' would be too much but is it unheard of?

The Tempest is nice and tight by the way. No play in that hub so it's not the prop shaft.

3. Member
    I'd check the torque on the prop nut and that is a pressed in hub so you probably can't change it yourself but you can have all the parts replaced when they press in a new hub.
    Last edited by mdtritn21; 07-22-2017 at 09:19 AM.

4. Member
    Are there differences in cost and or quality among Mercury Tempest Plus props, Quicksilver Silverado props and Yamaha Pro Series Props?Are there differences in cost and or quality among Mercury Tempest Plus props, Quicksilver Silverado props and Yamaha Pro Series Props? Going to be used on an F225...

5. Member
    Different prices at different dealers. Quicksilver would be the lowest grade prop on you list and the cheapest.