Just love my Z520 C and G2

I said earlier in the year I was going to keep this one I am backing up, I will be putting my 2017 up for sale in the Boats for sale section to get her gone for a Z520 L. I will be ordering a new G2 to compliment the 520L, no second guess at all on either one of these. Love my Ranger along with the G2, 15 % better gas mileage along with half the oil of nearest competition used. Looking at the new colors Ranger come out with, outstanding color combos you can get. What's every one favorite color this day and time to consider?

What exactly is the difference between a Z520 and a Z520L
    2000 520vx Ranger
    250 PRO XS
    SERIAL#2B115788/ 25P Fury 4/ 25P Fury 3 blade

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfarm View Post
    What exactly is the difference between a Z520 and a Z520L
    Please look at Pets post on the dealer meeting, he has all that info in that post.

4. Member
    Where did you see color combos? Can't see any custom colors until Ranger updates the web site.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Please look at Pets post on the dealer meeting, he has all that info in that post.
    OK I'll do that thank you
    2000 520vx Ranger
    250 PRO XS
    SERIAL#2B115788/ 25P Fury 4/ 25P Fury 3 blade

6. Member
    I said earlier in the year I was going to keep this one I am backing up, I will be putting my 2017 up for sale in the Boats for sale section to get her gone for a Z520 L. I will be ordering a new G2 to compliment the 520L, no second guess at all on either one of these. Love my Ranger along with the G2, 15 % better gas mileage along with half the oil of nearest competition used. Looking at the new colors Ranger come out with, outstanding color combos you can get. What's every one favorite color this day and time to consider?
    I've always been partial to the red, black and silver color schemes but that blue/silver Reata on page 30 of Pete's dealer meeting report is stunning!

7. Member
    Personally I love the silver and black combo like the one I have now but want something a little different for this one, just don't know which color guess I find myself struggling with colors like so many of my former customers.

Personally I love the silver and black combo like the one I have now but want something a little different for this one, just don't know which color guess I find myself struggling with colors like so many of my former customers.
    Rodney, I always use the muscle car rule: black, Rich blue, red & white. These colors never go out of style. You have to add silver for bass boats too. Personally sir, I think you're due for a Red one