Thread: This weekend?

Banned

This weekend?

Where is everyone going? Spent some nights this week on Melton Hill so looking to go somewhere else this weekend.

Barkley
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    Barkley
    +1

4. Member
    Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Nobass01 View Post
    Priest
    Why
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson

6. Member
    Why
    I usually say the same but its been really good for me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassakwards View Post
    Ha! Priest is really pissing me off this year. Found a massive school of bass and can hardly get them to bite. Just enough bites to keep me trying though! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassakwards View Post
    Priest is closer for you also so I can see that. Nobass is in Clarksville so Barkley and maybe even KY lake would be closer. Priest you have to deal with the Nashville traffic and even worse all of the pleasure boaters. The fishing would have to be a LOT better before I headed east from here.

9. Member
    Priest is closer for you also so I can see that. Nobass is in Clarksville so Barkley and maybe even KY lake would be closer. Priest you have to deal with the Nashville traffic and even worse all of the pleasure boaters. The fishing would have to be a LOT better before I headed east from here.
    I only fish Priest when I don't have a lot of time, but it's been pretty good this year. When I have the time I drive 2 hours to Danville or 2.5 hours to Dale Hollow instead.