Post Making the jump to Raymarine. Advice Needed

The electronics on my Skeeter are horrible and I need to get some new ones. I'm want Raymarine but I'm trying to decide how I'm going to do it.

Here's my plan. I want 2 Axiom RV 9", one at the console and one up front on the trolling motor, both with Navionics already installed. The package I'm looking at (E70367-03-NAG) has everything that I need for the console with a transom mounted transducer. The question that I have is, will this same package work for the trolling motor? I don't see anything on the website about using this RV-100 transducer on a trolling motor. Am I missing something obvious? Any information you guys got is much appreciated!

http://www.raymarine.com/multifuncti.../axiom/axiom9/

If you scroll down on that page and click the right arrow below specifications, you'll see what I'm talking about.

2. Member
    You want the 9RV with -02 (CPT-100DVS) transducer for the bow.

PM me your email and I'll send you the part # list and a layout drawing.

3. Member
    Transducer Shield is finishing up a trolling motor bracket for the RV-100, but that's a beast of a trolling motor xducer.

PM sent to you Jig. Thanks

5. Member
    I mounted the RV-100 on both the transom and trolling motor using the new mounts from Transducer Shield & Saver. Figured since my units both came with the transducer I would just use them instead of getting a different one for the bow. Now I just need to figure out how to get the units to use the different transducers. Right now they both want to work off the same one...

Here are pics of the mounts...
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....61#post8574561
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS