Thread: Curado 200k ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke1987 View Post
    I got to hold one at iCast and play around with it a little. It's pretty much the same size as the current Curado I but they slimmed down the non handle side plate a bit fore better palming. At a $170 price point its going to be a really nice reel. Haven't casted it yet obviously but it is going to be a bump up from the Curado I.
    In this video the new Curado K looks way smaller than the I

2. Member
    I'm a diehard E fan but have several I's and like those as well. It's hard for me not to buy more I's when I can buy them for $120 brand new with free shipping. Tempted to order another one now. I bet the K is sweet
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

I just got a I a couple weeks ago, its been excellent so I guess I will wait a while until I get the K, I wish I would have known they would have been available now and shipping.

But maybe its just the right hand that are coming out first????

4. Member
    IMO this new Curado K will be the best selling Curado ever.

Looks like a lot of pre-order reels already went out from TW.

6. Member
    I wonder will be a JDM scorpion version of this K model? Anybody see anything in that regard?

Quote Originally Posted by MCS View Post
    I wonder will be a JDM scorpion version of this K model? Anybody see anything in that regard?
    Nothing that I have as of yet, if Generally they are always cooler. I will snatch one up as soon as they launch.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk06 View Post
    I predict that auction will be down soon. Either the seller is FOS about having it in hand to sell or they have acquired it illegally.
    The seller is a shop in Dallas. He has a few in stock.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metanium View Post
    The seller is a shop in Dallas. He has a few in stock.
    That's where I handled one, they had 5 in stock, all sold the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    I just got a I a couple weeks ago, its been excellent so I guess I will wait a while until I get the K, I wish I would have known they would have been available now and shipping.

But maybe its just the right hand that are coming out first????

Thats what they did with the I series...Right handed models shipped first and the poor guys that are leftys had to wait a few months longer than everyone who ordered RH retrieve.

Well, got mine today. Haven't fished it yet, but out of the box I will say it is VERY smooth. Only thing I have to compare it to is a Citica I series I just bought from a BBCer. He put a couple extra bearings in it and had it cleaned. As nice as that reel is, the K is much smoother. Probably won't be able to fish until next Tuesday.
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

K availability update.... RHands have shipped and are shipping, and I would not wait. They will go out quick with re-orders in late November. Lefties, most likely Mid November early December as of this week. Dan
    " Serious Service for the Serious Angler"

Quote Originally Posted by chefdlh1972 View Post
    Well, got mine today. Haven't fished it yet, but out of the box I will say it is VERY smooth. Only thing I have to compare it to is a Citica I series I just bought from a BBCer. He put a couple extra bearings in it and had it cleaned. As nice as that reel is, the K is much smoother. Probably won't be able to fish until next Tuesday.
    Is the size as small as people say? looks pretty small in the video vs the other reels

I haven't had a chance to compare it to the 70, but it is pretty small. Dying to try it out!

15. Member
    Thinking about picking up one as well to try.. Keep us updated on reviews for those who get one!

16. Member
    I got mine a couple days ago. Seem quite a bit smaller than in the hand than the I series but not comparable to the 70. Feels like the perfect blend of the two. Plan on fishing it in the morning. Just playing with it, it's buttery smooth. Not as smooth as a Metanium like I've heard comparisons to, but it's really nice feeling. I love the bigger handle too.

Got to fish with it for about an hour today. VERY nice reel! Very smooth and super fast retrieve (I got the XG). It is a bit bigger than the 70. I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it, but like I said I only used it for an hour. A very solid feeling, super smooth reel.

18. Member
    thanks guys for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    I'm a diehard E fan but have several I's and like those as well. It's hard for me not to buy more I's when I can buy them for $120 brand new with free shipping. Tempted to order another one now. I bet the K is sweet
    Who has them for $120 with free shipping?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Who has them for $120 with free shipping?
    I had a BNIB HG on the for sale section last week for $120 shipped, nobody hit after several days and bumps so I decided to keep it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast