RAM Swing Arm Mount using Polyfab wedge on V20

All,

I am about to install a RAM Swing Arm mount on the driver side console of my V20 using the Polyfab wedge from Legend. Before I drill holes into my console, I want to make sure I get the positioning correct. Will you please post a few pictures if you already have this setup on your V20?

Thanks!!!
    2016 Legend V20
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Touch 12's on Precision Sonar Dual Mounting System
    Twin 8' Blades
    NightFishion Extreme Rub Rail System

2. Banned
    I know you've already bought the ram but have you considered using a balzout mount instead, I went with balzout because it had more position adjusments and there was more of a fudge factor in case I didn't get the mounting holes just right, just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    I know you've already bought the ram but have you considered using a balzout mount instead, I went with balzout because it had more position adjustments and there was more of a fudge factor in case I didn't get the mounting holes just right, just food for thought.
    Yes, I thought about going that way but the RAM mount seemed easier to remove. I have two HDS 12's at the console already that are bolted in and have Durasafe E-Locks on them so I do not take them off. The Helix 10 will be mounted to the right side of the driver side console and will be taking it off every time. Because of this, ease of removal was one of the primary factors and RAM seemed the easiest way. Is the balzout easy to remove?
    2016 Legend V20
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Touch 12's on Precision Sonar Dual Mounting System
    Twin 8' Blades
    NightFishion Extreme Rub Rail System

4. Member
    The Balzout is easy to remove, take off one of the large round nuts and it's in your hand.

I really like my swing arm mount. Its easy to remove when needed and very sturdy. Ordered the wedge from legend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 Phoenix 920

6. Member
    ^^^ Clean installation ^^^

Very nice