X2 hulls vs x3???

I'm looking at getting a new boat I'm not sure what Hull is better I'm assuming the X3 is better but I don't know anything about tritons so any help and opinions would be greatly appreciated

Not really sure about the differences in the hull, but I have an 09 20x3 and I absolutely love this boat. Very good, dry ride and can handle rough water very well. Fastest I have had it is 73 but I'm not a speed freak so going faster than everyone else isn't a priority.
    09 20x3 w/Merc 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    the x2 and x3 boat's have a good ride but they aren't fast. X boat's or HP models are faster.

4. Member
    It's not that one is better than the other...they are both nice,nice riding hulls. They weren't built for speed. If you look at the sides, just below the topcap on the x2 you'll notice they are pretty much perpendicular to the ground and the topcap itself is square. This design allowed the spray from waves you hit to go straight up therefore with any kind of breeze you get wet. They changed that design with the x3 rounding off the topcap and rounding out the sides and protruding them out a bit to combat that problem. I currently have the x2 and love the way it rides. The flatter sides on mine also cause it to be a bit of a wind catcher too. Hope this was understandable.

5. Member
    Okay yeah that's kind of what I'm looking for is speed so thank you for the info. I have seen those boats for sale as well so I will look for more of those