Starcraft Satellite 17RB

Anyone familiar with these campers? Wondering about reliability.

2. Member
    I don't know about that particular model but I own a Starcraft Launch 24RLS. If there are any general questions I can answer for you about the brand then shoot.

Wondering about leaks.....We have had leaking on our previous campers..

4. Member
    Haven't had any issues with anything like that. I've had a few campers over the years and this one is for sure my favorite. Everything seems to be of good quality. I did have a few very minor things I fixed myself. Bath doorknob wasn't lined up right with striker plate, screw was stripped out on access panel under fridge, and had a couple of other that things with loose fasteners. I wasn't going to tow it to the dealer an hour away for those minor things so I just fixed it. All in all things are good with it and the quality of the build seems fairly good although I am from the school of thought most all travel trailers are pretty much built like junk. I just accept that because we enjoy camping so much and I do my best to take care of it and do regular maintenance. With that being said I think Starcraft is just as good as most and better than many.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
    Haven't had any issues with anything like that. I've had a few campers over the years and this one is for sure my favorite. Everything seems to be of good quality. I did have a few very minor things I fixed myself. Bath doorknob wasn't lined up right with striker plate, screw was stripped out on access panel under fridge, and had a couple of other that things with loose fasteners. I wasn't going to tow it to the dealer an hour away for those minor things so I just fixed it. All in all things are good with it and the quality of the build seems fairly good although I am from the school of thought most all travel trailers are pretty much built like junk. I just accept that because we enjoy camping so much and I do my best to take care of it and do regular maintenance. With that being said I think Starcraft is just as good as most and better than many.
    Thanks for your input....We have found a new Satellite 17 RB to rent for our group fishing vacation starting the 10th of September. This is our first time to get an opinion of an RV before buying. Can't wait to try it out & will post my findings when we return..